Wednesday 14 February 2018

You Can't Stay But You Can Play.

The default sleeping status for me as sissy is in my own chambers, with Miss in Hers.  Sometimes i will, in the hope that i may join Her, ask where i am sleeping for the evening.  i tried that tactic last night and it failed miserably with a swift rebuke from Miss that 'you will be sleeping in your own chambers sissy'.
 
i think from now on that's what i should assume  - unless Miss says otherwise.  One thing that is certain however is that wherever i sleep, i absolutely must not play with my sissy clit UNLESS Miss gives permission.  Last night then, whilst i was denied Her company, Miss did give me permission to play.
 
i retired to my chambers still wearing the 'control panties' Miss made me change into earlier in the day, white lace bra, white suspender belt and natural stockings.  Along with a pretty blush pink chiffon capped sleeve semi sheer baby doll nightie i felt very girly and femme.  Even though the panties Miss gave me to wear were not elaborately sissy or girly, they used to be Hers and that in itself was exciting.
 
The rules of being allowed to play are that i must describe for Miss in my blog what i was thinking about during my play with my tiny cock.  With it being Valentines day today i imagined Miss having laid out some of Her sexy black lace lingerie on Her bed and telling me to dress Her for 'our date'.  'Our date'?  i questioned - thinking we were going out together.  Miss replied 'yes, our date.  Your date is at home, my date is with my lover, we met last week, did I not tell you?  Now be a good little sissy and get me ready for Him.  I'll text you later to let you know what I have been up to and maybe a picture or two so that you can see what a real cock looks like'.
 
 
 
That's as far as i got as i spurted pathetically all over my panties.  x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! What a Valentine's Day. No sex for me either, here. Maybe Wife will play with me soon. :)
    Your "control panties" struck me. Those are the thick - almost girdle-y ones, right? They are so hard to play with oneself in... ugh! I'm glad your got to spurt anyway! ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    i'm quite sure Miss would only have been very disappointed with my performance even if we had any sex on Valentines. i'm quite sure She gets much more pleasure looking after Herself than my tiny cock can provide! The panties are quite thick - made of lycra material. Not really sexy but still humiliating. x

    ReplyDelete