Thursday 13 September 2018

Luscious Line Of Lingerie

How much lingerie do i own?  My goodness - so much!  Miss and i had a brief exchange about this today shortly after i had hung out a full load of my pretties to dry.  We agreed that i own far more than most Real Women and perhaps even more than a few of them combined.  That's what sissies do though isn't it? They just love having a huge collection of gorgeous girly lingerie that they can call upon any time to make them feel femmy. 
 
i don't want this blog to sound boastful but i can easily let my own laundry basket fill to the max with my dainties and still have enough matching bra and panties sets, bodies, suspender belts, stockings and baby dolls to carry on wearing sissy delights for weeks.  As a sissy who wears at least one pair of panties everyday that should give an indication to the extent of my wardrobe. 
 
Why do we have so much of it?  A tough one.  It's addictive.  We are so easily convinced - by ourselves - that another set won't harm.  What about we do it because that's how we'd be if we were a Real Woman?  Interesting. Or maybe we wished our wives/girlfriends (if we have them) would do the same and if they aren't as prolific we console ourselves by 'wearing it for them'?   In my case, Miss has quite a decent collection of luscious lingerie including plenty of suspender belts, stockings and gorgeous gowns and baby dolls.  Her propensity to wear them however has somewhat waned over the years.  Yes, Her bra and panties sets are very pretty but it's now nearly 11 months since i last saw Her in stockings and suspenders and well over a year since She has worn any of Her delicious vintage Olga gowns.  Let's caveat the above statement - worn them for me anyway. 
 
So back to my laundry.  A relatively quick cycle on 'delicates' and suitably dry weather meant that they were going to be on the line today.  In hanging them up i was wearing male jeans but also a Woman's roll neck light woollen white jumper.  Under that a very pretty purple lace bra with matching panties, a white suspender belt and natural stockings.  The jumper was unmistakably 'Female' with my bra showing quite obviously through it both front and back - yummy!  i deliberately took my time hanging everything up, just simply revelling in the process of being dressed in a semi - sissy way.  Let's think about it - how many Real Men will you see hanging up and taking back down so much lingerie? 
 
Summer is gone and there will be fewer days on which to allow my things to flutter so wonderfully in the breeze to dry but if i see another opportunity to 'dodge' the tumble dryer you can rest assured that the line will be suitable adorned. x
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. i wash my wives panties and also my three stepdaughters .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    That sounds like a wonderfully humiliating and belittling experience. My Miss has made me hand wash a pair of Her gorgeous panties after letting me wear them. That was some time ago now and She has not made me do it since. i'd love to have to hand wash Her lingerie one day or night after She had worn it for a Real Man. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hand wash all our delicates....hers and mine....and it takes quite a while so I try my best not to let it pile up!!!
    I also have loads of frillies and dainties....far more than my wife does....in fact she borrows from me sometimes! I like to think it's because I couldn't have them for so long that once I could it was like a flood gate had opened!!!
    She has given me a clothing allowance that I am required to obey although sometimes there's that beautiful corset or bra and panty set that I just must have and I get punished for exceeding the budget.....it's almost always worth it!!!
    She hasn't given me my shoe allowance for two months now and it's absolutely killing me!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete