Thursday 25 October 2018

Watch And Learn sissy....

  • Watch sissy, as He kisses me and how I kiss Him back.
  • Learn sissy, how a Real Man kisses a Woman
  • Watch sissy, as I grind against Him
  • Learn sissy, how a Real Man makes a Woman want Him.
  • Watch sissy, as He caresses me and makes me wet for Him
  • Learn sissy, how a Woman gives Him the signs to take Her
  • Watch sissy, as He removes my clothing
  • Learn sissy, how a Real Man can arouse a Woman
  • Watch sissy, as my lingerie, which you bought, is revealed to Him
  • Learn sissy, how a Real Man appreciates it
  • Watch sissy, as He licks, sucks and kisses my petals
  • Learn sissy, how a Real Man pleasures me orally
  • Watch sissy, as His gorgeous cock makes yours look so inadequate
  • Learn sissy, how He uses it to make me let Him do anything
  • Watch sissy, the pleasure on my face as He enters me
  • Learn sissy, as He takes me to places you can never do
  • Watch sissy, how We move together, enjoying each other
  • Learn sissy, as We whisper mutual words of encouragement and appreciation
  • Watch sissy, how I moan in pleasure as I cum hard for him
  • Learn sissy, as you see what a Real Man does
  • Watch sissy, how He cums hard for me
  • Learn sissy, as We rest before we do it again
 
 
i've never been concealed in a cupboard or wardrobe when Miss has enjoyed Her lovers.  i can imagine that some sissies have been.  Are those thoughts above, the thoughts of what their Mistress is thinking whilst She is enjoying Her Man?   Have the Mistress and Her sissy arranged it that way? Is the lover unaware this is going on?  Risky stuff!! 
 
Maybe the Mistress is not ready to tell the lover just yet of Her sissy cuckold?  Maybe She doesn't want to and is only using this scenario for a once only session - allowing the sissy some erotic humiliation? Maybe the lover will prove to be such an exceptional bed partner that She will tell Him before their next meeting? 
 
In a Mistress, lover, cuckold sissy relationship my view is that for it to work best for everyone  - then everyone should know - eventually! x

1 comment:

  1. One of my lovers insists that Tanya watches so that 'she'can witness the absolutely mindblowing sex we have together. Which is funny because in the beginning he was real nervous about performing in the presence of someone else and especially with me being 'her' wife! Seems my man was quite a dom and soon thought up many things to humiliate Tanya and of course to involve 'her' lovingly in our sessions. I will admit that I occasionally love to look straight at Tanya when this particular lover enters me. He's very well packaged and to see my sissy girls face as she sees the pleasure on mine is such a buzz for me. Stay posting A-J. Your blog is a good read. Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete