Friday 21 December 2018

Nice Arse!

i'm going to boast on this one.....i do have a cute arse!  Genetically gifted to me but also maintained by a relatively healthy lifestyle and a sport filled youth which continued well into my late 30's.  The buns are not as firm as they once were and i will admit to be lagging behind in my usual physical workout routine but on the whole and certainly in comparison to my peer group in age, i've got a good set of buns!
 
 
 
Those buns however, especially for a sissy are of no use to anyone unless delicately adorned in a pair of pretty panties.  Whilst a Real Man will enjoy having a nice firm arse with which to appeal to Women, for a sissy like me having a nice arse means that panties will look so much better. 
 
All of my pretty panties are either full cut with a full bottom area or French brief style.  Thongs do not cut it for me - actually, they would cut it and painfully so!  As with most lingerie and clothes there are sometimes a particular piece that fits oh so well and looks wonderful on.  These pretty blue lace panties seem to fit me perfectly and almost provide that gorgeous womanly shape when worn. 
 
 
 
Of course, the view from the front is considerably more disappointing to a Real Woman.  There's no getting away from the fact that tucked away in there is a tiny cock that simply cannot satisfy a Woman.  Two nights ago Miss made sure i knew that with a delightful and very truthful verbal humiliation of my cock whilst we enjoyed pleasures together in Her chamber. 
 
 
 
The saying went 'nice arse shame about the face'.  For me it has to be 'nice arse shame about the cock'. x

2 comments:

  1. Very cute bottom AJ....I could spend some time there!!!
    I've always been a bikini girl I like having my bottom covered too...I have my favorite pair that I've had for years that now I worry about the elastic...my wife thinks it's funny that I've kept them so long....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blush* *blush* Kaaren! Glad you approve! Have a great Christmas and maybe you'll get some new pretty panties? x

      Delete