Thursday 31 January 2019

Questions And Delightful Sex From Miss

Yesterday afternoon and Miss was working from home.  Neither of us has had any need to say it again since Miss asked that question but it was very apparent to us both that our sexual relationship has reached a position, an aspect perhaps that we both finally understand.  We understand that i am a sissy and that this is how i am going to be for the rest of my life.  We understand that Miss does not really get any form of sexual satisfaction from me being a sissy all of the time.  Miss came to sit by me late in the afternoon and i explained to Her that i thought there were some ways in which i could 'get rid' of the new Mistress - whose continuing presence in my life is causing Miss great concern.
 
1.  You leave me Miss.
2.  i let Mistress know that i don't want to be Her sissy anymore.
3.  Mistress lets me know that She has no need for me as Her sissy.
4.  You order me to tell Mistress option 2.
5.  You take a lover.
 
Miss told me that She was not going to leave me, which was a great relief, although i still do feel that it might happen.  Option 1 off the table.  Miss told me that it is down to me to tell Mistress, so option 4 off the table.  Option 3 could happen at any time.  Option 5?  Miss then began explaining how it would be too complicated, too time consuming, too tiring and interestingly, cause me to resent Her if She took a lover. 
 
It was not the time nor place to even try and counter any of Her thoughts.  That would have been counter-productive and more than likely have ended up with arguments.  No, i kept silent.  It is wonderful to hear Miss talk about the subject and just as wonderful to hear Her project Her thoughts as to why having a lover would be hard to do.  Let Her, almost like Gollum does, pitch the pros and cons out there to Herself. 
 
Miss knows my thoughts and why i think it would not be complicated so there was no need to keep going back at Her with the same counter-arguments She has heard many times before.  What i do think however is that whilst Miss might get some sort of pleasure physically from me She will never be able to get the physical pleasures She wants and deserves.  Now this does not mean that we don't love each other hugely. 
 
To Miss it must be incredibly frustrating to know that i can only get my sexual excitement from being with Her as a sissy.  Both physically and emotionally.  i can totally relate to this because She is a gorgeous Woman who would have no problems whatsoever attracting a Man.  She still has so much to offer sexually and lots of time in life for that.  So when She sees me mincing around in lingerie, when She feels me kissing Her like a girl, when She has to hear me talk about my penis as a clit, and none of it arouses Her like sex with a Real Man does then how can i possibly be providing Her with sexual satisfaction? 
 
i hope Miss does not think though that it is the concept of being a sissy that does it for me?  It certainly is not only that.  It is being with Her as a sissy that does it for me.  It's the love i have for Her for allowing me to be who i am, to tolerate it.  Most of all it is when She helps me with it sexually....by what She says, by what She does for me with pleasures.  This is sex AND love.  By not leaving me because i am a sissy Miss has perhaps quietly signalled to me that She can deal with it and when i see it like that it makes me love Her even more.
 
But....just how much lack of sexual fulfilment can Miss stomach? Yes....i can make Her cum but how much more of this type of sex, with me in lingerie, false tits, gowns, skirts, blouses, dresses, moaning like a girl, kissing like a girl, cumming like a girl can Miss put up with if it's the only of type of sex i can provide?  i don't know the answer to that.  Is She really going to be happy sexually with this for the next twenty something years??
 
i have now told 'new' Mistress that i can no longer be Her sissy....Why did i do that?  To save us.  i love Miss not Mistress.  So simple and so easy and so right.  Miss does not know i have done that yet.  So option 2 is off the table.  You may have picked up on this already but i see these 'options' as the things that can save our relationship and make us better together.  It's not rocket science now to see what is left.  Option 5.  A lover for Miss.
 
Yes, i'll get a huge sexual thrill from it but....and the biggest but is that i absolutely believe that Miss taking a lover will be the best thing that could happen for Her.  Even more important than what will happen for us.  i'm not leaving Her..She's not leaving me (i think?!) and i'm always a sissy.  Just what is left?  Option 5.  i'm currently carrying out an experiment around Option 5 that i'd like Miss to allow me to let run until the end of February.  It does not put Her in any compromising positions or any awkward situations. It is simply a test which i'd like Miss to allow me to do and then show Her what my findings are.  Miss reads the blog so 'please Miss, of course acknowledge what i'm doing but trust me and let me run it to the end of Feb and please allow me to show you what i've done.  i promise that there is no harm to you in what i'm doing'. 
 
 
 
Last night i told Miss over dinner that i'd love to have some fun and frolics with Her that evening and i told Her i'd like to cum on a pair of Her black lace panties (whilst She wore them). i told Her i'd like to make Her cum with my tongue and fingers too.  i wanted to please Her and to give Her an orgasm.  Miss presented Herself to me later looking absolutely stunning.  Donned in a gorgeous full length light green satin Olga gown, natural hold up stockings and a hot pair of black lace panties with a sheer polka dot back.  Stunning!  i wore (very surprisingly for a sissy), a black full length night gown, black lace bra with breast forms, black lace panties, black lace suspender belt and smoky grey stockings.
 
i fully expected Miss to allow my pleasure in Her chambers but She insisted we did it on the sofa in the living room.  i so wanted to give Her an orgasm but it seemed Miss felt that She 'could not cum'.  Was this down to me and me being dressed as i was just not doing it for Her?  That has not always been the case in the past but perhaps now....now that we are where we are in 'understanding'....maybe that's it for Miss.  In a way that turned me on even more but in a way it also made me a bit sad if true.  i hope it is not true.  My oral attention to Her gorgeous petals was not going to bring about the result i so wanted Her to have and rather than force this or get upset about it i concentrated on showing my love for Her by doing as i promised....cumming on Her panties. 
 
'The front or the back' asked Miss.  'Both' i replied!  Knowing i could not physically achieve that but also wanting to have all of Her all at once, knowing that i wanted to take in all of Her sexiness at the same time but i had to choose.  'Front please Miss'.  Her panties were very wet.  Not from Her arousal but from my previous wet kisses there. i told Her how nice they felt, being wet, being wet perhaps for someone else?  Miss murmured.  i think She approved.  When She began stroking Her own sex over the delicate black lace and urging me to cum 'cum right here sissy' i had no chance of holding back and my pitiful sissy squirts fell onto Her panties. 
 
'i think i should clean that up Miss' i asked, more in hope than anything else.  'You should get the practice in sissy'.  Miss replied.  Oh wow!!  We both knew the connotations of that.  Was that deliberate?  A hint of things to come?  Let's not ponder on that too long for now and just enjoy, what i enjoyed, lovingly licking up, tasting and consuming my sissy cream freshly decorating the panties of the Woman i love so much.  Of course i imagined it to be from someone else, of course i imagined Miss making me do my duty, to please both Her and Her lover but most of all and beyond my sissy imaginations.... i felt such love for Her. x
 
p.s Miss asked me if that was the first time i have ever done that and it was, i liked the taste too! 'Does it all taste the same Miss?'  'Just like pussy juice sissy, no, not all the same'.  'Your pussy juice is the sweetest ever Miss - the best ever'.  It's the only pussy juice i ever want to taste. x

No comments:

Post a Comment