Saturday 28 April 2018

Buy Me Stockings sissy!

 
 
Miss and i are soon going on holiday.  On paper it looks to be a totally exotic and indulgent time of opulence, extravagance and luxury.  Let's hope that the reality is the same. 
 
i'll be in male mode for most of the time away but there will be times when i'm allowed to be fully sissy.  We have not agreed those occasions yet but have agreed that it will likely be three occasions.  i will be packing accordingly - for both me in male mode and me as my true sissy.  Even in male mode i will make sure that i have enough lingerie, stockings and prissy nightgowns to keep me feeling femme.
 
Just this lunchtime, Miss was busy on Her tablet whilst i was looking at some sport on TV when She suddenly got up and came over to me:
 
' Is sissy available right now'?  'Yes i'm sure she can be' - my reply.
' Good.  Then buy me these stockings and have them sent express delivery'.
'Yes Miss'.
 
She handed me the tablet and on there were two pairs of hold ups.  I noted the details and within 5 minutes had ordered them, paid for them and ensured express delivery.
 
The stockings looked luscious.  It's pleasing to know that Miss is going to include stockings for Herself on our holiday.  Pleasing for me in both modes.  She knows they turn me and sissy on and She knows that both of us love the thought of Her wearing them for a real Man.  i asked Miss if She was also taking a suspender belt on our holiday.  She will be - it's getting even better!
 
What if Miss makes an 'acquaintance', dresses for him and then texts me to let me know?
 
 
 
A short while later Miss commented that She would probably not be 'pulling' when She is away for the early part of next week on business.  To our American friends and other non-Brit readers, 'pulling' means picking up, hitting off, trapping.  She explained that was because all of Her sexy lingerie was going to be packed for the holiday. i remarked that if anyone chatted Her up during the business days away they would not be doing so just because of Her lingerie as they would not see it to start with. Miss agreed and said 'well I won't be revealing sexy lingerie to them then'.
 
My panties got quite moist when i heard Her talking about pulling!  It just came straight out of the blue.  i wonder what triggered that?  Is there a possibility?  Has She got someone in mind and is just waiting for the right moment - and to be dressed the right way for Him?  Hmmmmmmm.
 
So i'm in sissy mode right now with male clothing on top.  Unless Miss says otherwise i shall remain in that mode.  The reminder right now is the fact that i'm wearing  a gorgeously pretty yellow lace bra and matching panties.  Maybe tonight, sissy will be required to pleasure Miss?  i hope so! x

p.s i suggested that Miss might like/need some condoms for our holiday. 'Get them sissy' She said. x     

1 comment: