Monday 23 April 2018

Shopping For Miss

 
 
Well..... it finally happened!  Miss and I had a great day on Saturday even if we did not find absolutely everything Miss expected me to buy for Her.
 
Despite having to wear male clothes for this very public venture i was wearing a pretty beige bra and panties set underneath with both pieces delicately adorned with pale blue bows.  i wanted hints of bra lines to show under my male top and once Miss approved of the lingerie was pleased to see that there were indeed subtle lines noticeable.  It is quite important to a sissy that there is always the chance of people noticing things like bra lines when out in public.  The potential for embarrassment....for humiliation....so very arousing.  Miss was looking very classy in tight black jeans, suede boots and a gorgeous semi sheer white blouse.  For effect, She deliberately wore a very lacy pink bra underneath Her blouse without a cami top so Her bra lace was very noticeable.
 
'Not for your benefit sissy' She told me.  i like Miss to dress suggestively so that She will be noticed by real Men. i'd like Her to do it much more often.  She looks so hot going to work in Her dresses and heels.  Men must surely be noticing Her?  It was good of Miss to allow so much of Her bra lace to be seen for this shopping trip and i did catch a few Men looking straight at Her gorgeous breasts whilst we were out and about.  Real Men usually will look without worrying about being subtle because usually they have proper sized cocks to back up the looking!
 
This was a new experience for both Miss and i so not everything went according to plan.  Sometimes Miss forgot to call me 'sissy', instead using my real name.  i guess that will come with practice and confidence?  i assured Her that i would not be in the slightest worried about what anyone else thinks.  That's the whole point isn't it? If they hear it then great, let their minds come to conclusions and if they don't hear it then great also.  She did get it spot on several times though with the best example being 'put that in the bag sissy' - the sales lady heard it most definitely and i blushed girlishly. 
 
Miss made sure that i carried items around shops that She wanted to try on and of course made sure that i paid for the things that She had decided the day before that i would be paying for.  i tried my best to provide good suggestions and opinions on dresses, skirts and tops - those that looked good and those that were not worthy of being on Her body.  It was very pleasing to have Miss make me buy a quite expensive dress that i picked out for Her. 
 
The idea of lunchtime cocktails and having Miss quite brazenly look at and maybe flirt with other Men constantly kept me excited in my panties and my little clit was going from hard to soft and back again as we went in to shop after shop.  Naturally my panties were considerably soaked with sissy juices and a patch had definitely begun to form on my jeans. 
 
With it being a Saturday it was pretty busy and perhaps this, coupled with the changeable weather meant Miss could not work any opportunities to embarrass me or humiliate me with real Men so it was a shame that aspect did not happen.  Also disappointing was that we could not find any lingerie that Miss wanted me to buy for Her.  It was lingerie that would have provided Miss with the best chance of shaming me, embarrassing me and humiliating me but without the right items it just could not play out.  (Miss did make up for that somewhat by making me buy Her some new lingerie online once we got home).
 
Overall though the shopping experience was wonderful.  Miss mostly got what She wanted to get and i really enjoyed having to pay for the things She wanted me to buy for Her.  i think Miss knows that we can make this experience even more exciting for us both when we do it again and maybe She will ask my views when in sissy mode or ask me in male mode what sissy might like to happen before we do it again?  One idea we did agree on was that sissy should have Her own shopping trip where Miss really could go to town on embarrassment and humiliation.  Naturally the shopping trip would include purchases for Miss but be mostly for sissy to be exploited.
 
We went out for dinner later that evening - paid for by me.  Miss looked ravishing in a dark blue top and tight jeans.  Under that She wore Her sexy black and blue lace bra and pantie set - a set neither sissy or me in male mode has been allowed to enjoy Her in.  Well.....sissy bought it for Miss to feel sexy in for others so there's the answer! i wore a new set of male clothes on the outer and underneath a delightfully girly pink camisole top and matching French knickers.  Both prettily trimmed in cream lace.  This set was hardly noticeable on through the male outerwear but felt wonderful to wear. 
 
We were close to home for this meal so Miss, perhaps wisely, chose to keep the sissy reference to a minimum and chose, again perhaps wisely, not to be flirtatious with any real Men.  Maybe that's something we could do away from home? We also had the son of a friend waiting our table so it was especially difficult to play the game.  Despite that we had a good time and i think Miss knew that i was feeling very horny in a sissy way when we got home. 
 
On our sofa, with me in just my pretty lingerie and Miss in Her dressing gown with that hot sexy set beneath, Miss ordered me to take my tiny sissy clit out and play with it for Her amusement.  Miss was not interested in any physical contact in the slightest, totally refusing my hopeless requests to 'do anything for you Miss'.  She just did not want pleasuring at all.  Possibly wishing that a real Man was at hand? i was not allowed to touch Her except to hold and kiss Her hand.  The verbal humiliation began in earnest.  Belittling my pathetic cock......talk of what a real Man could have done for Her tonight.....going out for dinner with real Men.....forcing me to watch......forcing me to listen......encouraging me to squirt my sissy juice over my panties. 
 
 
She knew i would not last long.  Moaning and whimpering, my free hand clutching at Hers and then caressing the lace at my breasts of the camisole....imagining.....hearing Her and then limply pulsing my cum over my panties. 
 
Miss then retired to Her own chambers, telling me to spend the night alone in mine.  Maybe Miss had a play on Her own?  If She did there's no way She would have been thinking of me!
 
Hopefully we can do a shopping trip again soon and perhaps we can discuss beforehand some things that we could make happen during it? I am so lucky to have Her. x   

5 comments:

  1. I am sure next time maybe sissy can suggest that Miss and sissy stop at a nail salon before shopping for matching manny pedis with sissy getting surprised by whatever style Miss chooses. Then while shopping for both Miss and sissy you two can get matching lingerie sets or just matching panty bra sets to wear on a date/dinner night.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      i'd love that to happen! Miss really could embarrass and humiliate me in so many ways. Of course, i'd be paying for it all and the lingerie idea is wonderful. i'd have to stay at home wearing my set and Miss would be wearing Her set but out on a date with a real Man.x

      Delete
  2. Hopefully the next time you two go shopping it will be for you!!! There's no other humiliation quite like it as she parades you from one shop to the next making sure everyone knows that she's shopping for you!!!
    I've been there and I kind of cringed as she told one salesgirl after another that the bra, the panties, the stockings, the shoes, the dresses, the earrings....were all for me!!!
    It's so humiliating when you're there and afterwards it will make you want to cum as you replay it over and over in your head!!!!
    Always look forward to your new posts AJ!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      So glad you like my posts. There's nothing invented in them, it's all real. Your own journey is so much further down the line than mine and i love reading your two blogs. You always have some very erotic pictures.

      Your shopping experiences sound just exactly as i would like mine to be and perhaps with a bit of practice Miss and i can get to that level? She really could utterly humiliate me, holding up dresses to me, making me go into fitting rooms and try them on, insist that i tell the sales staff that items are for me - especially lingerie. The possibilities are endless and oh so panty wetting. The best thing for Miss is that the more i am humiliated and embarrassed the more i end up doing for Her. x

      Delete
  3. Omg, this is great!! Hoping for that here... ~sara

    ReplyDelete