Friday 20 April 2018

Sissy Shopping Humiliation

 
 
Around Christmas time last year, Miss had arranged  day where sissy was to take Her shopping.  Unfortunately that day never happened due to a flu bug that made Miss quite ill over the holiday period.  That trip is now back on - tomorrow!
 
Yesterday afternoon Miss was feeling especially horny and demanded that i get my tiny cock hard enough for Her to use.  To assist me in keeping it hard She deliberately changed Her panties to a hot sexy black lace pair with a sheer back.  The sort of panties a hot sexy Woman would wear for a real Man - and it was that thought that i kept in order to help my small cock stay hard for Her.
 
We lay on our bed, side by side. Miss in Her sexy panties and me in a pretty pair of pink cotton panties.  We were both stroking each other.  My fingers pressing gently on Her clit through Her panties and Miss lightly touching my tiny cock.  Miss then began referring to 'sissy' in the third person.  'What would sissy like to happen when we go shopping tomorrow'?  i replied, on behalf of sissy, that 'she' would love to be publicly embarrassed, humiliated and teased. Miss knew that would be the type of answer and went on to say 'she'd enjoy buying me lingerie that would be for someone else, a boyfriend, a lover'.  Oh yes!!  And not just lingerie.  Dresses, skirts, shoes. 
 
Miss was definitely getting aroused at the thought of this power and knowing that the more She might humiliate Her sissy whilst shopping then the more would be spent on Her by sissy.  A very simple but highly effective formula!  Then Miss added something which made my tiny cock as hard as it could ever be.  'I might make sissy take me to a cocktail bar around lunchtime.  Make her pay for everything whilst I look at the talent, at all of the real Men there. I could get sissy to buy a Man a drink - someone I like the look of.  Perhaps get her to tell Him I like the look of Him. Tell Him you are a sissy and I need a real Man?'  Miss then ordered me to put my little cock inside Her.
 
 
 
Somehow i managed not to cum but Miss was loving it and all of these thoughts must have been working for Her as She climaxed hard on my small cock - no doubt aided considerably by what She had said and just how much fun She could have embarrassing and humiliating sissy.
 
With my still hard cock insider Her Miss knew that She could make me cum easily and then proceeded to describe how sissy could then take Her out for dinner after shopping and pay for it whilst Miss once again flirted with real Men.  That was all too much for me, causing my puny little cock to pulse and dribble into Miss. 
 
Miss is clearly going to enjoy Herself tomorrow with sissy on their shopping trip.  i can't wait for it.  So very excited.
 
Let's see what happens. x

No comments:

Post a Comment