Saturday 23 February 2019

Every Morning Is A Girly Morning

i just love waking up dressed as a sissy girl.  Instantly i'm reminded of what i wore as i retired to bed in my chambers.  Each waking moment enhanced by the thrill of the items of feminine clothing i'm wearing.  The gorgeous sensations of gradually waking, knowing that i'm in a pretty bra, my breast forms heaving and pressing deliciously into my bra cups.  Panties too, sometimes a little damp with my girly sissy excitement, if i've had an especially hot dream.  Suspender belt and stockings.  i don't always sleep in stockings but they too provide such swoony sensations of girly bliss as my legs brush together under the bed clothes.  Finally the nightgown.  This particular piece of femininity has the 'honour' of brushing and caressing every other item of clothing i'm wearing underneath it.  So wonderful, so girly, so femme!
 
It's hard to keep my little sissy clit down when i wake.  To start the day knowing that you are dressed as a sissy and feeling the gorgeous clothing makes it quite an effort to stop 'her' from hardening.  It often takes a superhuman job to resist touching my tiny cock as it dampens and pushes out into the pretty panties i'm wearing. 
 
Then there's the girly dressing gown that Miss got for me two Christmases ago. Satin, floral, pink and oh so feminine.  Slipping this over my attire, tying the waist so that my lace clad breasts jut enticingly out and simply swooning in the overload of feminine bliss and heavenly girlishness. 
 
My first duty of the day is to serve Miss her morning tea in Her chambers.  Such a delightful experience.  Daintily alighting the stairs, sashaying my hips, mincing, pressing my breasts forward, my garments whispering and swaying, taking dainty steps.  Giving my curtsey, kissing the hand of Miss, bending gently to place Her tea on Her bedside table.  Hoping Miss might want some pleasures - She usually doesn't.  Then back down the stairs in such feminine delight, once more revelling in the feeling of silks, satin, lace, straps.  Wonderful!
 
This is what i wore most of last evening, through the night and for the early part of this morning.  One of my most favourite 'boudoir' style negligees.
 
 
i just adore the semi sheer material and corseted style bust pattern.  What is not showing is the deliciously seductive front split that is purely designed to arouse and tease.  Something a Real Woman would wear for a Real Man but equally appreciated by a sissy.
 
 
There's the split of the gown, revealing my special embroidered 'sissy cuckold' panties.  Such dainty panties, concealing the most delicate and tiny sissy cock.  i love how the straps of my suspender belt can clearly be seen through the material as well as the tops of my pretty white stockings.  Could anything ever be more girly??
 
 
A naughty 'upshot' of my pretty panties, again showing the hardly noticeable mound of my little clit.
 

Ohhhhh. Full pantied sissy bottom in prissy pink with those oh so delicate ruffles.  Just yearning to be exposed, humiliated and utterly embarrassed.

Who knows what each day will bring but to start it off as a sissy is a good start indeed! x
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to wake up next to you....absolutely adorable!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh - you naughty girl Kaaren! *blush* *blush* x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, I LOVE those panties!! smooch, sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you describe it so beautiful. And love what you wear!

    ReplyDelete