Saturday 16 February 2019

Experiment Over

 
 
i promised Miss that i would end my 'experiment' earlier than planned and then tell Her what it was - that's exactly what i did last night.
 
First though some lovely sex with Miss on Valentines Day afternoon.  i say 'lovely sex' when in actuality it was probably not that good for Miss.  Yes, She came but i don't think She was too pleased that my tiny cock was not going to get even remotely hard unless there was some element of 'sissiness' involved in the lovemaking.  i really hope Miss knows by now that it is not Her not turning me on rather that it is the concept of making love to Her as a Real Man would which results in me not being aroused.  It's very complex and must seem odd and weird to Miss - i understand that.  Since i am not a Real Man sexually then i can't perform like one.  Miss absolutely does turn me on but like a jigsaw, my arousal needs all the pieces in place.  It's a small jigsaw of 3 pieces. 1. Miss. 2. Being a sissy. 3. Miss re-enforcing my effeminate sissiness.
 
It was wonderful to be allowed inside Her, after just over a month, and i lovingly enjoyed it when Miss belittled my tiny cock.  She also gave me some delightful oral attention.  Actually twice!  Firstly before any mention of sissy - which although felt good was not going to make me hard for Her but once Miss had told me how pathetic my cock was and how small it is there was a substantial difference.  Actually, 'substantial' is not exactly the right word to use! 
 
So....the experiment.  Two weeks ago i joined AshleyMaddison as a pretend female with a profile placing me as local, attached and with an unsatisfactory sex life.  i detailed that i was not looking to leave the relationship i was in and that i had a busy working life.  i provided no pictures.  The response?  Plenty.  Many men, mostly in similar positions got in contact.  Some provided pictures, clear faces, blurry faces, even their cocks!  Some of them wrote very nice messages, well-worded, not pushy and quite open and honest about their own 'situation'.  Some messages were quite the opposite.  i simply let this happen for two weeks....and then Miss demanded that i show Her and tell Her why i did it.
 
i let Miss know that it was simply an experiment to see 'what was out there', how that site worked, the type of men on it and how the 'system worked'.  That's actually the truth!  It was not me creating a profile for Miss behind Her back or me trying to force Miss into something.  So what did i get from it  - that was Miss asking!  Enlightenment.  Some amusement.  Some entertainment.  What did Miss think of it?  i'm not sure.  She did ask if any men had sent 'cock' pictures - which i found both interesting and amusing!
 
What will Miss do now?  Again, i'm not sure.  She told me She did not know what the AshleyMaddison site was about or that it existed.  Really?? x

3 comments:

  1. A-J! Your Miss is not dumb and will definitely know why you did this thing. Maybe she did know of the site before or maybe she did not but she is not dumb to know that you wanted her to see it and to see what it provides. Will she even have a better look herself? Will she even think about using it? It is never a dull blog that you write! For the record I used a local swingers site for my first few lovers but when both Tanya and me realised that regular reliable lovers were much better I switched to AM!! Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,

      Your comments are usually spot on and i think you are spot on again here. Yesterday Miss started tentatively talking about actively looking for a lover and perhaps using the AshleyMaddison site. i need to post a blog about what She said - it was both arousing and unsettling but lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Did you create the profile with Miss's info - or yours, with suitable changes to make it more female?

    I would have thought everyone had heard of AM - if only for their security breach a few years back....

    ReplyDelete