Friday 18 May 2018

Holiday Humiliations Part 1

Wow, what a truly wonderful holiday Miss and i had.  We really did push the boat out for this one and we were not disappointed.  i've decided that i'll have to split the details into several posts.
 
If you can recall however that my first dilemma was what to wear on the flight out under my boring male mode clothes.  i settled on a gorgeously pretty cream teddy with lace on the bust and complimented that with a pair of pretty white lace and satin panties - to keep my tiny cock from continually slipping out!  It was such a delight going through security knowing what i was wearing might be noticed and even more of a thrill knowing that the thin shoulder straps of the teddy and the lace at the bust might be noticeable under my short to anyone that looked long enough. 
 
i took these photos in our departure lounge:
 
 
 
Most daringly though, when it came to sleeping on the flight, i removed my shirt completely knowing that if any of the other passengers or the aircrew had actually looked over into my sleeping pod they would definitely have seen what i was wearing.  i'll never know if that actually happened but the thought of it possibly happening was wonderful!

Day 2. Miss and i had a fantastic morning.  An early start but an amazing trip out.  We had another trip scheduled for the late afternoon and early evening so decided to spend the time in between sunning ourselves and relaxing in our private property, complete with infinity pool and truly stunning views.  i was initially in male mode but Miss quickly brought sissy out to play by demanding i fetch Her drinks and dropping hints that my services would be required shortly.  i knew exactly what that meant and Miss compounded my excitement by ordering me to go and dress 'appropriately'.  i returned to Her in a delicate pale blue double chiffon baby doll gown and white lace full panties.  The sun was beating down on our private veranda so Miss retired to the lounger bed under the outside canopy and ordered me to pleasure Her.

She was wearing gorgeous pink satin and lace panties so kneeling between Her legs i began to dutifully kiss, lick and suck Her gorgeous sex through the delicate material.  Miss was loving the attention, rubbing Her sexy tits and pinching Her nipples as i gently and lovingly stimulated Her with my lips and tongue.  Miss began calling me a 'good little sissy' and soon Her climax washed over Her in waves of pleasure.  i love making Miss come with my tongue and lips - it is such an honour. 

My own tiny clit was as hard as it could be, straining and soaking my pretty panties. Miss then told me that i had permission to play with myself and to squirt my pathetic dribbles of sissy juice.  As i caressed my small cock in front of Her, Miss verbally abused me by describing how She would have loved to have fucked our guide on the morning trip and how She would have made me watch.  Naturally i did not last long and as my sissy juice dribble pathetically out of my clit onto the floor i let out little girly gasps of joy.  i had left little puddles of my sissy cum on the decking and was hoping Miss would make me lick it up but instead She demanded i wipe it up.

i continued serving Miss with drinks until we set off for our afternoon excursion.  A wonderfully sissy start to our holiday! x
 

3 comments:

  1. What a pleasure! Happy holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv how you flew... "Fly Me"... and disbrobed :) Your little sissy dribble on the deck was... cute. I'd do the same. ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was lovely to have my pretties underneath and then to subtly expose them whilst i slept. i hope they were noticed by the cabin crew. x

      Delete