Monday 21 May 2018

Holiday Humiliations Part 2

Miss and i were really enjoying our holiday.  Not just the sex side of things but the new experiences, amazing scenery and the lavish opulence which we were being treated to.  My next subjection to Miss humiliating me sexually came during a day and overnight journey and took place in the middle of the afternoon.
 
Day 4.  Both Miss and i were quite tired by mid afternoon on day 4 of our trip.  We'd been wined and dined and treated so lavishly that we needed to recover in order to recharge and make the most of all the treats ahead.  Miss had made it quite clear what the agenda for our day would be.  Lunch.....relax....have a snooze....fuck....dinner.  We ate a hearty lunch then retired to the lounge for an afternoon drink, asking our butler (yes....we had a butler!) to get our bed made for us.  Once we knew there had been enough time for this to be done, Miss and i made our way back and disrobed to our lingerie and chilled out in bed. i was wearing a pair of pretty pale pink satin and lace panties whilst Miss was wearing a gorgeous white lace bra and panties set. 
 
i was not sure what 'mode' Miss wanted me in but it became quite clear that She was intending to humiliate me in some form or other as She soon began stroking my small cock through my panties and talking about how Her lingerie could be Her bridal lingerie and this could be a cuckold sissy wedding scenario.  Naturally my tiny cock started to get hard and Miss warned me that i had better keep it hard for Her to use for Her own pleasure.  i could tell Miss was needy to cum and we began having a sex conversation between us about us having a role play marriage scene where She would be 'marrying' a lover but would first need to spend time finding suitable bulls before settling on a final choice.  i was allowed to contribute my own thoughts to this scenario and must have been saying the right things as Miss demanded that i put my tiny cock into Her, by now, very wet pussy.  We took it in turns, with a sentence each, to describe how this type of scenario would go.  Miss concentrating on the details of Her lovers and me describing my sexual inadequacies.  Then we swapped  - with Miss talking about my small cock and me talking about Her well hung lovers - the ones She was making love with to decide who would be Her 'wedding Bull'. 
 
 
 
Miss was seriously turned on and exceptionally vocal.  Our conversation must have been seriously working for Her - not my tiny cock - but the words we used and Her imagining it happening - because She came very hard and very loud.  She must also have been feeling generous as She allowed me to stay inside Her probably knowing all too well that i would not be able to last long.  How right She was (and always is!).  Miss continued demeaning me about the size of my cock and how She could hardly feel it.  She urged me on to try and prove that i could actually cum like a real man.  Cum i did, in tiny squirts, no doubt hardly noticeable by Miss. Even though my efforts were pathetic, Miss allowed me to cum insider Her and i was very grateful for that.
 
 
 
i'd love Miss and i to act out that fantasy in reality.  Naturally i'd pay for Her dress, the lingerie, the hotel rooms Miss would need to use to 'go through' Her list of suitors.  During the session, Miss mentioned that the 'winning' lover would end up taking Her in our own bed whilst i watched.  Delicious!
 
We slept very very well that afternoon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment