Tuesday 22 May 2018

Holiday Humiliations Part 3

Miss and i spent three days at our next venue and took the time to do a great deal of sightseeing and visiting world famous landmarks and buildings.  The fine dining continued and we both really enjoyed the new wines, beers and food.  Our venue was perfectly situated and whilst not as luxurious as the previous two, was still very upmarket and classy.
 
Day 6. Miss and i returned to our boutique hotel after a great morning on top of one of the most well known and famous mountains in the world.  Stunning views.  We had some time to kill before out next trip out and i cheekily suggested we could perhaps have a play?  Miss must have been in the mood too as She agreed that would be a good idea.  i stood behind Her and gently kissed Her neck, whispering that maybe we could use one of the condoms that 'sissy' had bought for Miss to use as a tool of humiliation?  A bit of  risk suggesting things to Miss but i was feeling so horny for Her and the gamble paid off. 
 
Condoms are not necessary for us as a couple (they would be initially for Miss playing with someone else) but they come into our sissy and sub male role playing perfectly.  Miss uses them to make me feel inadequate and not worthy of being properly inside Her.  Those privileges being reserved for real men with proper sized cocks and normal, healthy amounts of cum.  As we lay on the huge bed, Miss totally naked and i wearing just a pretty pair of red lace panties, we began stroking and caressing each other.  Miss took the initiative with teasing comments such as 'it's such a tiny cock isn't it' and 'you really don't have much to offer a girl do you'.  Similarly to our session previously, i was allowed to make comments of my own and openly agreed with what She was saying about my pathetically small penis adding that it must be so disappointing to Her.
 
Miss allowed me to use my fingers on Her and i found Her to be considerably wet with excitement and arousal.  My tiny cock was as hard as it could ever be when Miss rolled away then rolled back with a condom.  'It may even be too small for one of these' She said as She rolled the rubber over my hardly impressive cock.  Her touch was wonderful and that, with Her humiliating (but very true) words were driving me wild with desire for Her and wild with love for Her for even allowing me to enter Her. 
 
 
 
i had to be exceptionally careful not to cum too quickly as once insider Her Miss really began to verbally abuse me.  'I can't feel it'. 'Is that as hard as it gets'?  i love it when we kiss and Miss speaks through the kisses to humiliate me with cutting remarks or comments about my cock or my poor technique and limited stamina.  She was clearly getting very turned on too (no doubt thinking of a real man with something much more substantial) and when i asked Her what would She say to any of Her friends about my tiny cock - if they were in a group discussing cock sizes of their husbands/boyfriends - She said 'for you....9/10 for effort.....1/10 for size, 1/10 for feeling and 1/10 for cum'. 
 
i kept telling Her how beautiful and sexy She looked whilst i tried my best to make love to Her like a real man would.  Miss complemented me on my efforts but also made sure that i knew those efforts were still hopeless.  In any case She came very hard - helped by Her own fingers.  i did not last much longer and with Her words of humiliation continuing, squirted my droplets of cum into the rubber sheath.  i hoped that Miss would then make me clean my own cum from it but that did not happen this time - hopefully one day it will!
 
It was a great mid morning session.  The condom has such a powerful symbolism. i'm the small cocked beta male and She the dominant woman.  To have to wear one is so embarrassing and humiliating.  This was not me in 'sissy 'mode but rather me in the sub male mode who really does have a small cock. 
 
Later, that evening, prior to going out for dinner Miss demanded that i slip into something more suitable in order to pleasure Her.  Once again Miss was naked and this time i was wearing a gorgeous bubble gum pink capped sleeved chiffon baby doll and pink lace panties.  She demanded that i use my fingers and tongue on Her sex until She came.  No verbal humiliation this time, just me doing my subservient thing between Her legs and Miss no doubt thinking of Her own things in order for Her to reach climax.  Miss came hard again on my face and once She had come down from Her ecstasy told me that i had permission to play with myself on the bed whilst She got ready for our meal out.
 
 
 
i lay on the bed, my sissy clit tiny in my hand and imagined that Miss was getting ready to go out with a lover, leaving me 'home alone' whilst She enjoyed Herself with a real man.  i imagined Him coming to our hotel to collect Her - coming to the door. i watch them kiss, His hands on Her arse......it was all it took for me to cum over my pretty panties.
 
Twice in the day for Miss and i and a wonderful evening meal.  Must have been all that wonderful fresh air! x

2 comments:

  1. "I can't feel it..." Ouch!
    Luv how I'm not alone in cumming in my pretty panties like that! hugs, sara
    (do you have a tumblr, btw?) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara, i don't have a tumblr? What would be the difference to this blog? Is it better? Cumming in panties is a wonderfully sissy and humiliating experience. x

      Delete