Friday 25 May 2018

Holiday Humiliations Part 4

i should have mentioned earlier that even though for the majority of the time i was on holiday with Miss i was wearing male mode clothing outside in public, i was always wearing a pair of pretty panties.  i did not take a single pair of what Miss calls 'man pants' with me.  It was a deliberate ploy on my part to not take any 'man pants' as i wanted to feel girly and sissy all of the time.  Only a real man wears 'man pants' and i an anything but a real man!
 
We moved seamlessly to our next venue where we were to spend the next two days of the holiday.  A superb coastal location with spectacular ocean views and even more plush opulence.  One thing i've also forgotten to mention is that Miss looked absolutely stunning throughout the holiday - especially on occasions where we dressed up for dinner.  i am absolutely certain that if She had been in the mood, She could have easily attracted some serious attention from a real man or two.  i was hoping She might and certainly noticed men looking at Her.
 
We had two nights at our new venue and by now were both in need of a good sleep.  We'd done so much, had so much fresh air, eaten like royalty and been pampered non -stop.  Recuperation required!
 
 
 
Day 9  Miss knew that as a sissy i am more or less constantly in a state of arousal.  Whether it be because of looking at Her in Her gorgeous lingerie, me getting aroused due to the feeling of my panties on my tiny cock or my mind wandering, imagining Miss with another man.  Prior to leaving for our holiday Miss had bought me a pair of panties specifically to wear for Her whilst abroad.  The were a lovely deep pink cotton pair of panties with pretty lace edgings on the front and back.  The held my small cock perfectly and whilst not as silky and satiny as most of my panties, they felt wonderful.  i asked Miss before dinner if She wanted me to wear them and She insisted that i did.  My clit gently leaked sissy excitement at the thought that there might be some fun later on.
 
 
 
Miss made no promises, and why should She anyway?  We both needed a good sleep but in a wonderful act of generosity Miss told me that i could play with my little cock whilst lying next to Her on our sumptuous bed.  Miss was too busy reading to pay any attention to me, instead insisting that i play with my clit and 'make sure you cum all over your pretty panties sissy'.  i lay next to Her, imagining what She must have been thinking.  Me, in panties, my hopelessly pathetic tiny cock, something that can never fully satisfy Her, playing with myself, only because i have been given permission.  Wearing panties, a pair She had bought for me - because She knows that i am a sissy, not a real man. She knows my cock is small....She knows it is tiny.......  Lost in my own thoughts of humiliation, i let out my girly whimpers and moans and.....just before my sissy squirts began, pulled my panties back over my cock.  i pulsed two or three times into the panties, my sissy cum soaking the front of them.  How totally humiliating and embarrassing but how wonderful of Miss to allow me to do it in front of Her. x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment