Thursday 8 November 2018

Cumming Like A Girl

 
As i have written before in my blogs, i have a very high sex drive.  The desire and need to orgasm at least once a day is very strong within me.  It would be very easy for me to touch and play with myself whenever i felt like it and the temptation to do so is incredibly strong.  However, being a sissy, it is absolutely my duty to seek orgasm permission from my superior Female.  Miss is yet to put me in any form of physical chastity (ohhhhh, i wish She would!) and therefore my little cock, nestling in my pretty panties is free to become aroused  - and become aroused it regularly does!
 
What i must not do though is constantly ask Miss for that permission.  She does not need to be persistently badgered by me for my own sexual satisfaction.  Miss is fully aware of my high sex drive and quite rightly uses that 'power' to Her own advantage and control.  Having a rampant sissy playing with her tiny cock whenever she felt like it would not constitute a proper FLR so it follows that i must ask for orgasm permission at a rate of perhaps 2 or 3 times a week.  Without Her control, then there is the danger of my less than manly cock controlling things and therefore preventing me from being the true girly sissy i am.
 
So when Miss does grant permission i make very sure that i become the most sissied i can be in both a physical and mental way so that my orgasm will be the most feminine and girly orgasm possible. 
 
It goes without saying that in order to cum like a sissy i have to be dressed appropriately.  The bare minimum being a pretty bra (ideally with forms inserted) and panties set.  Attire may also include suspenders and stockings, a gorgeous nightgown or baby doll or perhaps even fully dressed femme in blouse/skirt or a nice dress.  How can a sissy possibly even come close to cumming like a girl if not dressed like a girl?
 
 
Unfortunately and even though my cock is small, it does exist and therefore it has to be stimulated in order for me to cum.  It is an inescapable inconvenience that i have to masturbate it just like Real Men do with their superior and larger cocks.  Where i can adapt though is with use of the free hand.  This i use to rub the area above my little cock as if i am massaging 'my clitoris'.  With the same circular motion i can, with eyes closed, imagine that i am working my clit.  If i am able to keep my poor excuse for a hardness hard then brief caresses with both hands of my stockings, panties, bra, breast forms - any of the items of clothing - or the same with just one hand is another technique i use to keep me feeling girly. 
 
i find that my playing with myself seems to be a very passive experience.  i know what i'm doing to myself but it almost feels as if someone else is doing it to me.  Does that seem strange?  Prior to the actual cumming i will moan and sigh in my best sissy way - trying to imitate the pre-climax noises Real Women might make.  An occasional lick of the lips or a coquettish soft bite of the bottom lip, maybe even some flirty eye rolling as well.  As my girly orgasm approaches i will often touch the middle of my pretty bra with my whole hand, fingers upwards in an oh so feminine gesture. 
 
Then when i know i can no longer tease any more pleasures out of the moments and my sissy girl cum begins to wash over me so the moans become louder and i may even moan out 'Oh Miss, Oh Miss'.  My weak pulses of sissy cum will have twitched into my condom by now but i'll still be oooohhhhing and ahhhhhhing. My hips might buck, i might squeeze one of my breast forms, my mind will have reached it's own cum (thoughts of Miss) and my body follows - almost like two cums! 
 
 
That is how i try to cum like a girl.  So different to the grunts and animalistic, dominant, triumphant exertions of a Real Man but for me so much more fitting and proper.  x

1 comment:

  1. So.....AJ......your wife does not have your clitty caged.....ever?! It's a must for Tanya otherwise she'd be out of control. In the build up days to my meetings with my men she is usually locked in her device unless I allowe her some fun with me and always during the times I am having my meetings. These are the times when Tanya is at her most turned on and if not locked up would be nonstop jacking herself off. I can't say if you are lucky or unlucky. Be a good girl. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete