Tuesday 27 November 2018

Miss Resigns.....

There are two parts to this particular blog so please read the second instalment as well which i will publish tomorrow or shortly after that.  You'll see why i became very confused, sad and for a moment, felt very lonely.....
 
This blog and the next one should be read as taking place before and during the time Miss and i enjoyed my butt plug experience.
 
Miss and i had had a silly fall-out on Wednesday morning.  It was early in the morning and with both of us scurrying about in the semi dark trying to get things done, tension was high, time short and patience thin.  A silly argument about lights with Miss leaving for work in a bad mood (despite looking so sexy in Her work outfit) and me feeling miserable because She was cross.  i visited relatives for the next two nights and communication between Miss and i was sparse.  Roll forward to Friday evening and Miss dropped Her bombshell....
 
 
 
As i sat next to Her on our sofa in my pretty candy pink chiffon baby doll nightie, white lace bra and white lace panties Miss said: 'I don't want to be your Mistress anymore, you'll have to go and find someone else'.  Just like that!   My thoughts:  'Did She mean this?  Was this a punishment for me? Is this a prelude to asking me to leave or Her leaving?'
 
i can't remember much of the conversation that followed word for word but it ended up with me telling Miss that i could find another Miss online through sites such as Fetlife and similar and that maybe She could use something like that to find something for Herself?  Miss more or less said that it would be up to me if i wanted a sexual relationship with anyone from such a site.  This was not going well at all for me.  i don't want any other Miss, i only want Her, my one, the one i love.  i just could not believe what was coming from Her mouth - was it a bluff call, to see how i'd react?  Maybe She really meant it??  Either way, we retired as usual to our separate chambers.  Tomorrow was our big night out at a show.  How would that work out with the mood now as it was?? x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sissy AJ, Tanya and I have been reading your blog on our Thanksgiving holidays. Did I tell you that at first I totally rejected the whole idea of having a sissy, having a cuckold and being a hotwife desirable to other men? I mean hows that supposed to work? I had to do the thinking and from the thinking came the good that we still keep a loving marriage, we still stay physical with each other (Tanya is good at some things( and I get to be sexually free to play with whoever whenever. It took a while to adjust but I am so glad I did. Sex is sex and love is love. I love the sex with my men but I don't love them emotionally, just what they do which Tanya can't. From this blog I guess there is a happy second part coming? I hope so! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete