Friday 2 November 2018

Pleasuring Herself

 
 
Miss is of course just like most normal Women in that they have sexual needs.  Where Miss differs certainly is that most Women don't live with a sissy, a sissy with a little cock, a sissy who fails to provide the sexual pleasures that a Real Man provides.  So imagine being Miss.  You are feeling horny, something or someone has turned you on, there's no 'Real Man' around at the time and an urge needs taking care of.  What are your options?
 
1. Make use of your sissy
2. Pleasure yourself
 
Yesterday early evening Miss was verbally running through a list of the things She had to do and when She paused i interjected with '....and play with your Mons'? (Mons being an alternative word for pussy).  Miss was exceptionally quick with Her reply. 'I did that already yesterday'.  The way She said it was so gorgeously dismissive and so beautifully matter-of factly stated that my tiny cock pulsed and twitched in my panties.
 
i instantly tried to work out where and when Miss might have had a play with Herself.  It dawned on me that it was likely to have been during the late afternoon when i went on an emergency shopping trip.  i had already brought Miss Her cup of tea after She'd had an afternoon nap and went straight out to get the shopping.  It must have been then that She enjoyed playing with Herself and no doubt enjoyed a wonderfully hard cum. 
 
Miss could have chosen option 1 and made use of my tongue, fingers or my little cock (although the latter is always going to disappoint) but instead chose option 2.  Naturally my mind wandered as to what Miss was thinking of when She played.  It's not for me to ask Her directly of course - unless She orders me to.  Miss had been on a late evening work meeting the day before and came home to change for it.  She went to that meeting looking stunning in a lovely dress i previously bought for Her.  i texted Her to let Her know that 'Real Men' would be looking at Her and desiring Her.  Did something like that happen?  Was there some flirting involving Miss?  i would not be surprised considering how good She looked.  Maybe that was what Miss had Her play over? 
 
Whatever Her reasons it was so erotically humiliating to 'not be needed' by Her.  For the subtle message was clearly 'I can do better myself than you can with your excuse for a cock'.  Such sissy bliss!  Personally i have not had a play with myself since last Saturday and i am aching for release.  i can only get this release by seeking permission from Miss or if She involves me in Her pleasures.  i think i might ask Miss today if She will let me have a play.
 
The skirt Miss bought a few weeks ago was deemed by Her to be unsuitable for work.  However, Miss was looking again online last night and has ordered one like this:
 
 
 
It's a gorgeous skirt and according to Miss, very much on trend.  She will look fantastic i'm sure and i'm also quite jealous as i'd love too have one or two like that myself. What are the chances She might wear it with stockings?? If Miss likes Hers then i hope She knows all She has to do is say so and i will get Her more of the same or similar?   Miss has the shape for this sort of skirt.  i saw a Woman wearing one just like it a few days ago and it was beautiful.  It swished and swayed delightfully over Her legs and curves and the pleats were oh so feminine.  It would be heavenly to see Miss go out to work in this sort of skirt.  Hmmmm.  She'd be noticed!!
 
We are hosting guests tonight for dinner.  Regrettably for me it will have to be boring drab male clothes on show but underneath i'm going to choose this set to wear. 
 

A most frothy and girly set of dainty pink with cream lace camisole top (ultra thin straps), matching pink and cream lace edged French knickers and a gorgeous pink suspender belt.  Natural stockings will be my choice. 
 
Looking forward to feeling delightfully girly and sissied - if only beneath the surface. x

1 comment:

  1. Of course we indulge ourselves Sissy AJ! Us women most certainly have needs and the mood can grab at any time. Don't get upset if your wife wanted to look ater herself on this occasion. My men are not always around and sometimes even if Tanya is here I just prefer a bit of me on me. With Tanya it is a different kind of loving, more often a reward for her but she can still make me orgasm. My men however are the real physical satisfiers that a woman really wants when she is in that mood. Your wife will be no different on that score AJ. We have all the cards in the deck! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete