Monday 26 November 2018

No Ifs...Just Butts!

Quite a long time between blogs - apologies.  Sooooooo much has happened in the last week or so!
 
Towards the end of October Miss took my sissy pussy virginity with a strap-on.  i wrote a blog entry to describe this wonderful experience and what it meant to me as a sissy.  At the time, Miss and i decided that my pussy would be best trained for the strap-on at two weekly intervals.  Sadly, that has not happened.  Miss does sometimes say things and forgets what She has said or gets very busy or tired but it is certainly not my place to remind Her of that. 
 
One night about 10 days ago i was looking at one of my favourite adult clothing and accessories sites on the web.  i was thinking of perhaps getting Miss something hot and sexy for a potential lover (She's still looking apparently??) but instead was totally distracted by this:
 
 
My first ever butt plug!  i just had to have it and messaged Miss for permission.  She gave me that permission but also missed the rest of my message asking Her if there was anything She might want for Herself  - hopefully She'll think of something soon.  It's not a huge one, 2.5" in height, 1" width at its widest but it is perfect for a 'pussy beginner sissy' like me.  Expensive too, considering its size but when it arrived i could see why.  Beautifully crafted, a solid weight and this delightfully sissy jewel enhancement in the base:
 
 
Isn't that so delightfully girly??  Pink!  i also ordered some lube at the same time.  Bearing in mind my pussy had only previously been penetrated by Miss with the strap-on so my reasoning was that if i was to fully appreciate being fucked by Her again then a device like this would be perfect in assisting that goal. 
 
The day it arrived i just had to try it.  Miss had given me permission to use it whenever i felt like it.  i failed miserably.  Hardly any of it inside my pussy before i chickened out.  Not good!  However things changed this weekend.  Miss and i had a great time away watching a show with an overnight stop - my next blog details this - and it was on this occasion that i made a concerted effort to plug my pussy.
 
Lots of lube, on my fingers and in my pussy.  Lube also on the plug.  Gentle insertion at first and ohhhhh, so hot and searing.  i could not give up again.  Miss was in the shower of our hotel room and i simply had to get it in before She got out.  Of course there was pain but i knew that to get past that pain was what i needed to do.
 

One last push and my pussy was plugged!  Oh, such a glorious sensation!  I felt it fill me and the heat subsided to be replaced by a feeling of total bliss as my pussy relaxed and accepted its pleasure.  Such pleasure!  i could not wait to tell Miss and when She knew what i had done She seemed very impressed.  Now....would i be able to 'enjoy' it for the next five or six hours??  Oh yes!!  Initially, it made me walk with a slight buttock clenching gait but soon that disappeared.  Sitting?  Heavenly!! 

During our evening out together Miss made occasional references to my butt plug, asking me how i felt and could i feel it, was i enjoying it.  It was so good that She cared and wanted to know what i was experiencing.  Miss has had anal experiences of Her own, with plugs, toys, my tiny cock and of course from Real Men with much bigger cocks.  i think Miss was impressed with how i was handing it in my pussy and when we made love later that evening my plug was still there and adding to the pleasures Miss gave me. 

Taking it out??  Well... i actually did not want to do it.  Or should i say my pussy was very reluctant to let it out - almost as if it wanted to be plugged for longer.  It had to come out though and with a small bit of pain, i eased it from my pussy before sleeping.  Perhaps next time i should go the whole night with it in? 

i'm so pleased that i did this and the reaction, encouragement and empathy from Miss made it extra-special for me.  i fully appreciate that Miss might not be fully into it every two weeks to fuck my pussy as we arranged with a strap-on so in the meantime and to get my pussy ready for further fuckings, this little plug is going to be a great toy.  It has made me feel even more of a sissy, more girly, more femme and so much more in touch with my real self. x
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You could suggest this for Miss and yourself. Its a vibrating butt plug that Miss could control on you from her phone at her pleasure

    https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32419

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    Oh wow!! What a toy that is!! i will tell my Miss all about it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure there are more here models here

      http://www.menstoyshub.com/best-prostate-massagers/

      Emily

      Delete