Monday 2 July 2018

100% sissy

 
 
Miss and i had a bit of a watershed moment at the weekend.  i suppose it has been coming for a while though.  The pretending is over and i finally had to confess to Her that i am totally and utterly, 100% a sissy. 
 
Since the birth of our Miss/sissy relationship back in October last year we worked out that sissy and me in male mode would split the time to 60/40 of the week.  Initially that worked well but it's quite clear to me that one of those 'personalities' was gradually chiselling away at the other.  Over time, 'male mode' has become harder and harder to pull off when in the company of Miss.  Easily 'acted out' when with friends/family but when alone with Miss i have found it increasingly more difficult to pretend to be anything other than a sissy.  What is causing this?  Is it the chemicals in my hormones?  Do males who consider themselves sissies have some sort of imbalance in hormones that totally squashes their maleness?  i think that's where i am and what i am.
 
This has to be so horribly confusing for Miss and i can totally understand that.  What i can't do however is pretend to be something i am not.  That would be unfair to Her.  i love Her so much and Her happiness is my reason d'etre.  i just simply cannot escape the fact that i need to be a sissy both for emotional and physical contentment.  i know that Miss finds it odd at times for me to want Her to be more assertive, more in charge and more dominating - and this does not just mean for sex.  She sees the concept of me expecting Her to make the decisions somewhat unusual and weird.  Perhaps Miss could let me make some decisions occasionally but by giving me permission to make them and thus alleviating Herself from the responsibility whilst actually keeping it at the same time? 
 
i think that like many sissies, my very high libido does not help.  i simply have to achieve orgasm at least once a day.  Masturbation is the main source of release for this but i'd much rather be sharing this release with Miss in some form or another.  i feel that Miss looks at sex quite differently from me in so far as that She wants it for when She wants an orgasm and that there is not much point having sex unless She is going to get an orgasm from it.  It then follows that since She does not want as many orgasms as i do and therefore sees no benefit in getting me off if She is not going to or indeed is not in the mood to get Herself off.
 
i'm quite the opposite.  As a devoted sissy, i'd still do all i could if Miss wanted sexual pleasure even if i could not cum or was being deliberately denied cumming by Miss.  This is because i love Her and worship Her and need Her to be the strong, dominant, independent Woman most sissies crave for.  Someone to idolise, adore, to feel sexually inadequate for, to expect humiliation and embarrassment from.   
 
 
 
All of this is so much better out in the open rather than simmering away under a lid.  Miss and i have a good life.  We don't have any major overheads left, no real constraints to what we can do. We share more than a few interests and between us have solid family foundations and a good network of friends.  There is very little to stress about.  i want to with Her for the rest of my life. x
 
p.s i asked Miss this morning by text if there was anything She wanted done by the time She got home today.  i'd missed seeing Her leave - which i always find so exciting, with Her dressed so nicely and always looking so good.  A text has just come back....'you could wash and hoover the kitchen floor sissy'.  Oh thank you Miss! x x x

6 comments:

  1. Allow her time to understand....but from your accounts of your relationship I'm pretty sure she "gets it" already!
    A long heart to heart might do it....my wife and I had that talk so many years ago where we cleared the air and told each other where we were and we both decided to go forward into this life....
    It's important that you both respect each other even if she is the domme in the relationship....
    My wife and I have a safe word even though I've never ever had to use it....but it's nice to know it's there....and if I could only remember it....
    Forget your orgasms.....if you're cumming all the time then they;re not special....I cum at her pleasure and I have gone over a year between orgasms....but that only shows my devotion to her....
    Has she shared a lover with you yet? Even if it's only after he leaves, while you're between her legs licking up his manly seed ....you should feel privileged that she would share this with you!
    It boils down to being happy....are you happy being her devoted sissy husband and is she happy having a sissy husband who adores her!!!
    I hope for the best for the two of you!!!
    Love and kisses for both of you!
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such kind words Kaaren, thank you. i find it really hard to control my urges for needing to cum at least daily. Perhaps a chastity lock is required here? Miss does read these posts! Her pleasure is indeed the priority. As you know She has played with Real Men before in the past and has cucked me most wonderfully - each occasion making me feel more and more in love with Her. It's been some time since She has enjoyed someone else and i can't press Her on it as it is not my decision to make despite my yearning for it.

    i am sure She does 'get it' and sometimes i feel She is really keen on having me be a sissy but then on other occasions perhaps not. In fact just today She demanded that i clean the floor in the kitchen. There were also some other less sissied tasks to do today so i sent Her an update on everything and naughtily included a picture of me from the rear, on my knees doing the floor. i was wearing one of my favourite pairs of sissy panties with gorgeous ruffles on the back. Miss sent back a reply that i was a good sissy but perhaps needed to be spanked. Wow! It's when She's like this that i feel that yes, She could be happy with me as a sissy...

    Your counselling is very much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is because i love Her and worship Her and need Her to be the strong, dominant, independent Woman most sissies crave for."

    I so totally get that, hon, even if my wife has a hard time wrapping her head around it. I would much rather give her pleasure than take it myself. It doesn't matter whether it's oral worship, an under-the-covers fingering, or just massaging her body, I would happily give up all rights to my sissy clit if it means getting to experience the bliss of her orgasm.

    We have that same sort of conflict with decision making too. Now that she knows how naturally submissive I am, my wife is beginning to understand why I so often leave decisions up to her. She actually does exactly what you suggest, and tells me when she expects me to make a decision, freeing her from the responsibility, and actually making it a submissive act for me because she told me to make that decision. It's a small thing, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally,

      Hearing from other sissies is very helpful to me. Their experiences, how their Superior Woman feels, things they share - it all helps me feel better about myself. x

      Delete
  4. I am a new reader, just started your blog about a week ago from the start.
    This was certainly a "breakthrough" moment! I'm sure your wife "sorta knew", but this does put it out in the open. I also suggest that you let it sit and soak in for a few days. An extra "I love you" or two would also be in order, as would a "my pleasure is to serve you".
    I am in a similar situation as you, but my wife is neither as open to it nor as interested. so it would result in a negative encounter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Thank you for reading my blog - and all of it as well! You must have had some time on your hands? It's all real. No made up fantasies. i exist and more importantly Miss exists. She has known about the dressing up since we met which is over 8 years ago. Our cuckolding games began 6 years ago but abruptly ended 4 years ago. i came into Her life as a sissy when the cuckolding was happening but it is only just now that i have had to confess to being 100% sissy when alone with Her. i will have to pretend to be a male in certain circumstances and won't embarrass Miss on those occasions. She however will always be able to humiliate, belittle and demean me at any time! Thanks for following. x

      Delete