Wednesday 18 July 2018

Make Me Cum sissy

Last night, just after i had served my wonderful Miss with a cup of tea She told me that in the morning i was going to make Her cum.  She told me that She wanted me to bring Her morning tea dressed in my long nightgown and panties - but no bra.  It was very difficult getting to sleep last night, my little cock straining in my panties, wondering what Miss wanted me to do and if there would be any release for me too?
 
This morning Miss looked totally gorgeous in bed.  A very pretty floral pink and white cami top and gorgeously pretty pink satin backed full panties with delicate lace front.  Miss beckoned me into Her bed and told me to wait until She had finished looking at things on Her tablet.  i noticed Her glass dildo at the side table and worked out that Miss would be wanting me to use that on Her.  It was quite clear already that Miss was not going to be needing my small cock in any way whatsoever.  The dildo looked exactly like this:
 
In comparison to my less than ample sissy clit, the dildo was about 7 inches long and at least an inch thick.  Much more in proportion to what a Real Man would offer than what a prissy sissy can.  Miss usually begins by making me stroke Her bum from behind.  i love doing this.  Her full panties beautifully framing Her arse cheeks.  After a few minutes of my caressing Miss brought the dildo into play telling me 'you are to make me cum using this sissy'.  She was very wet already as i gently worshipped Her breasts and kissed Her softly.  i told Her how sexy She looked.  My little cock was hard in my own pretty yellow panties and i could feel myself getting very wet.
 
Miss eased Her panties to the side and whilst She gently stroked Her clit, i slowly worked the simulated cock into Her.  She really was very wet and the wonderful sounds of Her love juices were driving me mad with lust for Her.  i wanted to talk to Her whilst giving Her pleasure but Miss told me to be quiet whilst She concentrated on thoughts of 'my bull, His huge cock, me worshipping Him, Him fucking me so much better than you ever could'.  i took the hint and stayed quiet whilst Miss moaned and groaned with pleasure.  i know the signs when Miss is about to cum and as Her climax approached encouraged Her with words 'cum for Him Miss, cum on His wonderful cock'.
 
Miss came very hard. It's beautiful watching Her cum. It's beautiful knowing that She is thinking of someone else.  It's beautiful knowing that Her pleasure is what matters most of all.  As She came down from Her orgasm Miss asked me 'is your little sissy clit hard'?  It was very hard - well - as hard as it gets.  Miss then told me to go to my own chambers 'and play with your little clit sissy, cum into your panties and then show me your cum in your panties - but keep them on.  I want to see that pathetic amount of cum from your sissy squirts!'
 
i thanked Her for the permission, of course slightly sad that Miss was not going to allow me inside Her.  Back in my chambers i moaned softly as i pumped my pathetically small cock in my panties.  The total humiliation that Miss preferred to use a dildo to cum rather than my 'sissy clit' more than enough to have me squirting my weak pulses of sissy cum into my panties.  These are the panties i wore.
 

Just to the left of the pretty bow you might be able to see the leftover marks of my squirts and also at the bottom left another dribble.  Not really very Manly is it?  i returned to Miss, lifted my nightgown and stood there pathetically, showing Her the less than impressive cum marks in my panties with my miniscule cock encased in the panties.  Miss looked very pleased. 

It is now 24 days since Miss has allowed my little cock to be inside Her.  24 days since She has let me cum inside Her.. i think that Miss is letting me know that She really does have no use for it anymore.  i love Her so much. x
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Was thinking maybe the choremonster app would be perfect for you and your wife

    https://www.choremonster.com/

    Emily

    ReplyDelete