Sunday 15 July 2018

Miss Exposed!

Our guests have departed now after an excellent weekend.  Lots of fresh air, good food and good company.  i hope i did a good job of the 'Real Man' act at the right times and in the right places for Miss.  She did however manage to send out some very subtle signals that there is a Female Led Relationship here.  The first was a wonderfully delivered command, in fact an order to me to go and get Her iPad from upstairs.  The way She delivered it was so good.  A straightforward 'go and get my iPad'.  Said right in front of our guests. i don't think they picked up on it but i certainly did and it made me love Her so much at that moment in time, as well as arousing my little cock.
 
The second one was a form of financial domination.  We were at an outdoor show and Miss had not brought any cash with her.  i had £25 in notes and gave that to Miss so that at least She could buy something if She saw something She wanted.  i don't know exactly how it happened but Miss seemed to cotton on that this was not a loan but instead Her taking my money and that She would give me back what She had not spent and that would be that.  This is one of the more subtle aspects of FLR.  Some sissies do not include it on their relationship with their superior Female but i find it so arousing and so gorgeously humiliating when Miss uses my money for Herself in any way She sees fit. 
 
Ultimately i would be so honoured to pay for everything She might need for and do with a lover.  It would be a privilege. This morning i received my change from Miss and did not even need to ask  about the difference from the initial £25.  She had spent what She wanted to spend and i felt so pleased to have been financially humiliated by Her.
 
Even though i have spent the last three evenings sleeping with Miss in Her chambers, She has shown no interest in any sexual activity.  Of course i have been next to Her these last three nights with my little cock hoping that She might want to get intimate.  As a sissy should know, it's not for us to pressure our Superior Females into anything.  If they want to make use of us then they'll let us know. Just as it should be!
 
Miss was however in a playful mood this evening once our guests had gone.  On our regular walk, in the lovely fresh air She agreed to let me see Her lovely arse and panties and.... to photograph it and publish it on my blog.  Regular readers will know that this is now the second occasion where Miss has allowed that to happen.  Miss does have this exhibitionist streak about Her and i'm certainly not going to discourage it!  So halfway through our walk, in a secluded spot, She lifted Her dress from the back and stopped too allow me to savour this wonderful view:
 

Miss stated that 'I'm not wearing the sexiest of panties sissy'.  No Miss, they were sexy.  They were sexy because you were in them. Pale pink cotton, full and luscious.  Such a treat for a sissy.  After i had snapped the photo, i bent down and kissed each of Her cheeks through the material, my little cock hardening in my own panties beneath my male shorts.  i so wanted to hear Her order me to keep kissing and to keep licking, for Her to force Her arse back onto my tongue and to make me administer a thorough cleaning and worshipping between Her cheeks.  Could this become a regular occurrence?  Oh i hope so Miss.  Thank you Miss. x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment