Tuesday 17 July 2018

Pretty Pleats

i had a busy morning and early afternoon yesterday.  Some things to do out of the house and some hovering to do inside the house.  Miss had drawn me up a written list which She had titled 'sissy list'.  It was the tasks on the list that kept me busy. 
 
Under my drab male clothes i was wearing a lovely salmon pink bra and panties set.  My male t-shirt was blue and white striped but quite thin.  There was certainly a hint of my bra outline under it if you looked closely enough but neither my barber (yes, i had my hair cut - Miss demanded it) nor anyone in the supermarket noticed.  The Lady in the dry cleaning shop did though - i think.  She certainly looked at my chest for longer than a quick glance and i felt quite embarrassed, humiliated and of course aroused.  There was no facial expression from Her but if i was betting i'd say 80/20 that She recognised that i was wearing a bra.  Something for Her to talk about and laugh about with Her friends. 
 
Hoovering the whole house was going to be quite a uncomfortable thing in my male drab because of the heat so i decided to femme up a little and don a pretty white short pleated tennis skirt.  It even had Reebok on the front!  It made me feel so much more girly and sissified.  Doing the housework with the sharp pleats dancing and swishing over my bare legs. 
 
 
 
For a sissy like me, doing such housework becomes completely natural and enjoyable when i'm wearing items of Women's clothing.  i feel better mentally and emotionally.  Knowing i also still had on my lovely bra and panties just added to the pleasure.  i was in the middle of doing the stairs with my back to the door when Miss came home. She approved of my attire and my reason (much more comfortable than shorts) for wearing the skirt.  It's nice to have Her appreciation.  i took a few pictures as i was hoovering:
 
 
 
 
 

Actually, that's more than a few!  i could not help myself. i was getting quite turned on and feeling very sissied.  All sorts of thoughts in my sissy mind about how i was cleaning the house for Miss to bring a lover home to and that they would both come through the door to find me posing for my camera.  Oh!!  i just love the contrasting pink panties to the pure white of the skirt.  That tiny little cock in there, no threat to anyone and at the same time of no use to anyone.  The sheer back of the panties stretched tight across my arse - vulnerable and exposed. 

i think i should slip into skirts during the day more often now.  There are plenty in my wardrobe to choose, including two other short pleated ones like this skirt.  When the weather finally cools down it will be wonderful to combine them with stockings and suspenders.  It's so much fun being a sissy! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment