Saturday 14 July 2018

Small Cock Humiliation

Yesterday, Miss made quite a few comments over the course of the day about my tiny penis.  A Real Man would find these sort of comments quite offensive and hurtful. A Real Man would probably fight back and defend themselves verbally.  A sissy like me accepts the truth.  A sissy like me cannot deny it. 
 
When Miss says things like 'your little cock sissy' or 'there's not much down there' or 'it's a bit of a worm' a Real Man would probably get rather upset.  A sissy like me gets rather aroused and excited instead.  On each occasion yesterday when Miss belittled my cock i dribbled a little bit of sissy excitement into my panties. 
 
Instead of getting cross, like a Real Man would, i feel even more love for Her.  A typical reaction from me is to kiss Her in an almost grateful acknowledgement, an acceptance.  To see Miss smile when i kiss Her after She has just said something derogatory about my little cock is wonderful. 
 
This is why She makes such comments:
 
 
Can you blame Her??  x

3 comments:

  1. I'm the new reader who posted a few days ago... I am called "sillyGurl". You have me curious now, could you post a picture or describe your "size"? I am wondering if you really are "below average" or does your wife just tease you about it? It also seems that posting a discreet photo would result in some wonderful, exciting humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    The problem i get when taking pictures of myself in panties is that my little cock starts to get hard. So the photo ends up making it look bigger than it really is! So what i will do for you in the next few days is take one of it not in panties. i think it's really tiny but it does erect to something quite normal. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am quite enjoying your blog. It is inspirational! sillyGurl

      Delete