Monday 20 August 2018

Wear My Bras sissy!

It has been quite some time since Miss forced me to wear Her panties.  I won't ever forget the last time She did this.  Placing a pair of Her gorgeously pretty navy blue full backed lace panties on my pillow with a little note telling me 'to enjoy these sissy'.  They had been worn all day and Her smell was so wonderful.  Miss knows that i wore them and came hard in them.  i hope She will give me that honour again soon.
 
Two days ago however Miss surprised me with a really nice and generous gesture.  She had been complaining that a certain bra of Hers was itching and causing discomfort.  i expressed my sadness at this and jokingly said that 'i could wear it instead of it being thrown away Miss'.  Miss is a 34D which is quite a heavenly size for breasts but with me being a 38C/D i did not think it would fit me.  i was of course assuming that the bra would be a standard hook and eye fit.  On my bedside table in my chambers that evening was not one but two bras from Miss.  One in white and one in black. 
 
To my delight both bras were of the 'bralette' style and hence with no hook and eye fasteners would have a bit of stretch in them.  i found it quite amusing that i could not get either of them over my shoulders but instead could step into them and wiggle them up my torso until nicely around my chest.  Putting on a bra in a way i'd put on a skirt!  They both fitted beautifully and this is the first time i've owned bras like this - in this style.  They are quite feminine and pretty and although i'm yet to try them with my breast forms they look and feel very nice on me.  Lots of lace and a deep wide lace band at the back that is sure to show through my ugly male tops and be subtly noticed.
 
White is just perfect for a sissy but the black?  i won't wear it as often but when one of those moods comes on (see my earlier post A Bit Of Black) i'll be sure to wear it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i'm very grateful to Miss for these presents and am hoping She will allow me to show just how grateful i am! It's been over two weeks since Miss required me for any services that might pleasure Her and whilst i am always ready at a  moments notice i have to respect that if Miss does not have the urge then She simply does not have the urge - for me that is! 
 
Miss is off to a funeral now. Not anyone i know and i think She is there more in support of Her children rather than having any strong affinity with the deceased.  As She left i was loading the washing machine with mostly my boring dull male clothes.  Out of the blue Miss presented me with Her black nylon clad left leg (sadly tights rather than stockings) and told me 'lick my foot sissy!'.  Oh Miss!  Such an honour.  i ran my willing tongue over Her tights and licked and gently kissed Her buckled shoe. 
 
i wish Miss would make me do more of this.  Her shoes, Her skirts, Her dresses, Her panties, Her bras.  Stockings too if She ever wore them.  i'd even love to do the same to Her arse  - both in and around it.  It's worship and re-enforcing Her Female superiority whilst confirming my sissy submission.  More please Miss! x  

No comments:

Post a Comment