Saturday 17 November 2018

Not Good Enough sissy

 
 
Miss was in the mood for some pleasures last night.  She had agreed to give me a treat earlier in the week by wearing stockings and suspenders to work one day but for some reason completely forgot and went to work in tights instead.  She had however left Her gorgeously sexy lingerie on Her bed in Her chambers (proof of intent) and i noticed it laid out when i went upstairs to clean. i texted Miss that i had seen the lingerie and She texted me back to apologise (She should never apologise), that She had forgotten and would wear something sexy later.  i made no assumption that this would be for me!
 
Later that evening however, Miss came down from Her chambers dressed most deliciously in a beautiful deep pink long Olga gown, hot black panties with a wonderful full lace rear and natural hold-up stockings.  i had already changed into something more appropriate for a sissy and was in a pretty white full lace bra and panties set, white lace/silk suspender belt, natural stockings and a gorgeous white double layer  chiffon baby doll nightie.
 
It was torture for most of the evening as Miss was sat next to me on the sofa all resplendent in Her finery and looking so good.  My tiny cock was hardening in my panties and i was just dying for Miss to say it was time to go to Her chambers.  Maybe She would simply leave me high and dry but thankfully at long last She called me to follow Her up.  Miss insisted that i remove my pretty bra and breast forms first.  Maybe they get in the way for Her but i was not going to argue. 
 
We lay on the bed together and i enjoyed caressing Miss through Her Olga gown, feeling for the panties and Her stockings. Miss caressed my little cock through my panties and i could not help but get very wet and as hard as i could be.  i think Miss was looking for me to make some sort of move first as She seemed to be growing impatient.  It was not long however until She asked if i would like to take Her from behind.  It feels very odd as a sissy to be asked if i would like anything sexually - after all, it is not my role to initiate - instead i am meant to respond to Her demands.  It has been a very long time since i have been behind Miss, this is a position i normally associate a Real Man and His Woman to adopt. 
 
i do however have to admit that seeing Miss on Her knees with Her gown pulled up, Her stockings showing and those gorgeous black lace panties beautifully framing Her arse aroused me hugely.  Miss made absolutely no mention of condoms and i did not ask about them either.  On the occasions that Miss does allow me to be inside Her i always like Her to keep Her panties on.  My cock is small enough to slip to the side of them and to me, it makes for a highly erotic visual treat.  Miss....Her panties....my tiny cock...Her stockings.
 
 
 
Miss told me She was going to cum even though She required the use of Her fingers to make up for my inadequate cock.  She wanted me to cum with Her but again, unless it is said as an order i feel that Miss, in Her superior capacity is entitled to enjoy Her orgasm before i am gratefully allowed mine.  Once She had cum i knew that i would not last long - as usual!  The sight before me was so erotic and the feelings of being allowed insider Her so overwhelming.  i moaned like a pantywaist sissy, girlish gasps and sighs of pleasure and when my cum arrived, the few weak spurts of sissy juice leaking into Miss, i ran my hands over my baby doll and stockings. i told Miss i love Her and Miss made no attempts to banish me from Her chambers.  It was so nice to be cuddling up to Her and i very nearly fell asleep with Her but my body core temperature, always very high at night, made it unbearable to sleep and not wanting to disturb Miss, i crept back to my own chambers.
 
This morning Miss made some comments though that have confused me.  She told me that i had to learn to initiate more foreplay with Her and that this should be a natural thing for a 'male' to do.  i was somewhat lost for words though as being a sissy i can't grasp that concept.  It does not come naturally to me to make moves or to do things to Miss - without Her telling me first.  Let's not get the lines blurred.  i so want to do those things, such as kiss Her and caress Her breasts, gently touch Her sex and anything else considered to be foreplay however as a sissy i need to be told to do them. 
 
 
 
Miss has now gone out shopping and i sit here doing this blog still with my mind in a state or turmoil.  i KNOW that compared to a Real Man that i am sexually inadequate yet i also know that i can pleasure Miss.  i did feel a little hurt at Her comments but strangely also flattered.  As a sissy, to be derided by your superior Female for poor sexual technique is not a horrible thing but again my mind struggles to understand how i can be good enough for Her when She wants pleasuring?  Would it need Miss to say, as a command, something like 'sissy, I'm jut going to do nothing for now and you are going to worship my body'?  i could relate to something like that.
 
 
 
That was the first time in 5 weeks that Miss has allowed me to enjoy pleasures with Her.  What could this be leading to? x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic treat being allowed to cum in your Mistress with out wearing a condom. You were a very lucky sissy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very jealous AJ!!!! Just being allowed to cum at all makes me jealous!!!!
      I know you're in the UK and don't celebrate Thanksgiving like we do in the good old US of A but I wanted to let you know that you're one of the people I'm thankful for!!!!
      I hope you have a wonderful day today just because....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Hi Kaaren,

      I've spent a lot of time on your side of the pond and have been very lucky to have been invited to several Thanksgiving dinners with some wonderful people. I know what it means to you over there so because of that your 'thanks' are received extra specially! x

      Delete
    3. Hi vc,

      A very lucky sissy indeed although i doubt Miss would have felt much as i squirted my girly sissy dribbles. x

      Delete
  2. So good of your Mistress to treat you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri,

      Are you the blog owner of Her Happy sissy Wife and cuckold? It was a treat and i don't ever expect treats. Very lucky!

      Delete