Tuesday 14 August 2018

Boobilicious!

Last night i decided to put my breast forms on.  They are a 38C and fit wonderfully into virtually all of my pretty bras which are either 38C or 38D cups.  It's been a while since i last used my forms and having them in last night reminded me just how much i've missed them.  They add to that wonderful feeling of wearing a bra with their weight creating a delicious forward and downward pull on the bra itself and causing it to tighten slightly around my back.  For a sissy it truly is such a delightful sensation.  Additionally there's the aesthetic benefit.  A properly filled bra, especially a lacy one looks so much better with simulated boobs in the cups.  Of course, nothing comes close to a real pair of breasts inside a hot sexy bra.
 
 
 
They are purely a 'for home' item however as i could not actually wear them outside.  It would be beyond subtle which is not arousing for me.  i have actually worn breast forms in bras in front of Miss and Her lovers on occasions in the past.  So deliciously humiliating to be sat there in all my frothy feminine finery with a full bra whilst Miss enjoyed Herself with a Real Man. 
 
 
 
With the weather cooling down at last it is coming to the time where i'll start wearing stockings again.  i've missed those very much.  With suspender belts or as hold ups, it's another glorious sensation to wear stockings and to have yet more items of Women's clothing on me to keep me reminded that i am a total sissy.
 
Talking of stockings, Miss and i used to have an arrangement called 'stockings Fridays'.  On Fridays Miss would wear stockings to work and it used to drive me wild with excitement knowing that She was out there wearing them. i'd fantasise about Her meeting Men and enjoying Herself.  Miss last wore a pair of stockings in November so that's nearly 9 months.  That is to say She last wore them in my presence.  She may have found other occasions to do so and has simply not told me.  i'd love to dress Her in stockings and suspenders for a date or just simply for work.  The fact that She would be wearing them for anyone but me makes my panties very wet with excitement. x

No comments:

Post a Comment