Wednesday 29 August 2018

The Rough And The Smooth

 
 
No....i'm not talking about the types of sex that Miss might enjoy...or any Real Woman for that matter.  i'm talking about what can be and often really are the highs and lows of being a sissy in a relationship with a Real Woman.
 
The smooth first....
 
Miss and i had a really good Bank Holiday Monday together.  We went out on the motorbike and spent almost four hours enjoying the slightly cooler weather with some nice stops along the way.  Miss enjoys being my passenger/pillion and we have not done it enough this year, but we will be doing it again this weekend.  Miss had hinted that we should both wear bodies/teddies beneath our riding gear and i honoured that 'hint' with a pretty white lace and satin body which had gorgeous underwired lace bra cups.  Being forced to wear panties with a body  - even my tiny cock needs support - was no hardship for me either so with the body i had on a lovely pair of vintage white satin very full panties.
 
Whilst riding the bike Miss and i quite communicative with hand gestures and i love reaching back and stroking Her legs or reaching even further back and patting Her bottom.  Miss likes to rub my back and sometimes She will trace the lines of my bra (if i'm wearing one) though in this case the shoulder straps of my body and sometimes drawing outlines of suspender straps on my thighs - i was not wearing them this time.  So a great ride out and once back home a nice evening meal, made by Miss and a good game of Scrabble which sadly for Miss, i won quite convincingly.
 
Miss had been on great verbal form in the day as well.  On the bike i heard Her laugh out loud to Herself and during a stop questioned what She had found so amusing.
 
'Was it you thinking about how small my cock is Miss'?
'No sissy, not at all, I hardly think about your cock, although that would get the same reaction'.
 
Comments like that make me feel so belittled and at the same time arouse me incredibly.  Later when Miss was talking about having a new bed in Her chambers She was talking about Her new bed not having a headboard.
 
'How would you enjoy doing it doggy-style Miss, with nothing to hold onto'? i asked. 'Not that i'd know about that anyway'.
'On my hands and knees and anyway you are right, it's not something you would ever know about'.
'You mean i'd never know if you did Miss'?
'You'd get to know but you'd not know from trying it out'.
 
A wonderful reply and one that certainly put me in my place and again caused my little cock to pulse and twitch in my panties.
 
During our game of Scrabble i nervously asked Miss if She would have any need of me later and to my delight She replied that She would be needing me....but there.....it all went a bit pear shaped....
 
The rough.  Miss called me to Her chambers.  i was still wearing my pretty body and panties and Miss had slipped into a sexy floral chemise top and gorgeous white lace panties with a sheer back.  We lay side by side and i fully expected Miss to demand that i pleasure Her in some way.  To my surprise however, Miss began to stroke my sissy clit which naturally hardened to the hardest it could get (only just filling Her hand) and began to masturbate me.  It was certainly very pleasurable and Miss kept telling me to 'enjoy it'.  My confusion though was uppermost.  Was i not supposed to be pleasuring Her?? 
 
It became quite clear that Miss wanted to bring me to climax this way and told me again several more times to 'enjoy it' and that She wanted to do this.  The act in itself was wonderful, the physical sensation delightful but there was something missing and it was the mental stimulus.  Miss has done this before and has been quite verbal at the same time.  This time it appeared She was not going to be and i failed miserably in letting Her know that i was being nicely physically stimulated but not mentally. 
 
Eventually i had to ask Miss to stop  - i jut was not going to cum without something verbal from  Her.  Something about my little cock, a lover, anything and i would have spurted my sissy juice, or rather dribbled it over Her hand.  Instead i let myself get so wound up that i blurted out that i could not cum and felt under pressure.
 
Pressure you might ask?  Yes, pressure.  i felt that Miss was seeing if She could make me cum without having to provide any verbal extras to go with what She was doing and once that thought was in my head there was no way i was going to cum.  i left for my own chambers and Miss followed me in.  Again i failed to explain myself properly and the whole thing fizzled out with me in a sulk and Miss extremely upset and actually quite cross.  A rubbish end to what had been a great day for us.
 
It's not all plain sailing being a sissy in a relationship with a Real Woman. x
 
p.s On a very good note today. Miss has come up with a 'cleaning programme' for me which is a fallout from the problem we had when Miss got upset with me that i was not doing the cleaning because i was not taking responsibility for it.  My argument was that as a 'sissy' i needed to be told what She wanted doing and i would very willingly do it.  i now have my programme and Miss has clearly spent some time drafting this document up so i will cherish Her hard work and respond as a good sissy should.  i've just finished cleaning the oven and oven hood wearing a pretty beige lace bra and panties set, beige lace suspender belt, natural stockings and a wonderful full pale yellow lace 'square dance style' petticoat.  i hope Miss gives my work a 'pass'! x 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You didn't mention wearing rubber gloves, I sure hope you protected your delicate sissy hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vc.

    Not sure what to make of that but thanks for commenting. The only rubber involved is when Miss insists i wear a condom. i don't think either of our kinks extends to wearing household rubber gloves. However, i do wear them when cleaning for Miss.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-J.

    You need to remember sweetie that 'real women', as you put it, are highly complex and emotive creatures. Much more complex to read, gauge or judge than us sissies. Your woman sounds wonderful and has accommodated your desire to be a sissy but perhaps deep down inside her she is yearning for what you call 'a real man' can do. To her,, you were this real man once I believe? So now that part of you appears to have not been real as well it must confuse your good lady as to what she is living with. I have been in your exact predicament and like you have been openly cuckolded in the past. There was a pause but now my wife has two lovers who both know about me and I am very much involved. Being a sissy does not mean you do not love your wife anymore but equally it might take some time for your wife to love you as the sissy you clearly are. From that...who knows what might happen? She does have 'needs' after all! Take care hon. GT. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GT,

    Are you new to reading my blog? Thank you for the comments. It seems we may share some similarities in the relationships we have with our Superior Females?

    Some days She is so into it - with great texts, humiliating words, the sex, commenting on me being dressed, buying me nice things etc but then maybe She doesn't want it to be what i am all of the time?

    That's why i just had to declare myself as 100% sissy some months back because it was not being fair to Her. i am perfectly capable of getting a hard clit for Her and She does cum when that happens but for me the sexual thrill is actually being Her sissy, wearing the clothing, being made to feel inadequate, being embarrassed, being humiliated by Her and hopefully.....being cuckolded again.

    i love Her so much and feel that as Her sissy i am much better to be with and much nicer to Her. i am more than happy to 'play' the male mode when in public and with friends/family but other than that i can't stop being what i am which is a sissy! x

    ReplyDelete