Friday 10 August 2018

Monday Moaning

 
 
No...this is not a parody of the famous comedy 'allo allo - but a post that should have been put up by me five days ago.
 
Miss was taking what She calls an 'admin day', one of those days where She tries to catch up with things that have been going on whilst She is out at work proper.  She must have been getting on top of things as She came downstairs from Her office to join me in the living room.  i was dressed in boring male clothes but underneath was wearing a very pretty French blue lace bra and panties set.  i had no inkling of Her mood but quite out of the blue Miss said 'let's have hot sex sissy'.  i do love it when Miss takes the initiative and as a sissy that is how i expect any interactions between us to take place.  Even though i am always ready to perform for Her it is not the place of a sissy to instigate any sexual activity between us.  i must not be pushy.   i must be subservient and i must be ready for whenever She wishes to use my less than manly sexual capabilities.
 
Both of us were soon upstairs in Her chambers.  Miss had changed into a pretty blue and floral patterned cami top and a quite gorgeous pair of white lace panties.  As i began to remove my male clothes Miss told me to get rid of my bra and go and put on a camisole or something similar.  i don't think Miss likes me wearing a bra when She wants to use me to pleasure Her.  As a total sissy, i do prefer keeping my bras on as it is a re-enforcement and reminder that i am a complete sissy girl and nowhere near being a Real Man.  However, Her wishes must be respected so i quickly moved to my own chambers and from my lingerie drawers selected a pretty silk and lace ivory teddy to go over my blue panties.
 
i will never just jump straight onto the bed with Miss, rather i'll wait for Her permission.  i'll usually stand there sheepishly with my hands folded over my tiny cock until Miss summons me onto Her bed.  This She duly did and then commanded that i stroke Her sex petals through Her pretty panties.  Miss was very wet and i was pleased that She was enjoying my caresses.  She asked me if my little cock could get hard enough for Her and then proceeded to stroke me through my own panties.  My 'sissy clit' was certainly as hard as it could ever be and was gently dribbling sissy pre-cum into my panties. 
 
Miss then deliberated out loud as to whether She was going to allow me inside Her and if She did would it be with a condom.  i meekly replied that both scenarios would be an honour.  Miss then told me to get a condom from Her dresser.  In there were two packets - the packets i had bought a couple of weeks ago.  One box has been labelled 'Miss' and the other 'sissy'.  Those were labels put on by me.  Miss told me to show Her both boxes and chose a condom from Her box.  That was totally Her prerogative however i had assumed that Miss knew those 'special' condoms (more expensive) were for Her to use in any way other than involving me.  Maybe She does know that and was just giving me an extra treat?
 
As usual my small cock, even hard, did not fill the condom but Miss demanded that i get on top of Her and try to fuck Her like a Real Man.  Of course i can never come up to scratch in that respect but i tried my best, maintaining my hardness for Her as She no doubt was lost in thoughts and fantasies about being fucked by a lover.  Unless Miss is vocal before Her own orgasm i don't say anything to Her.  As much as i'd like to i know that i should let Her concentrate on Her own pleasure.  It is only when She is close to cumming that i might say a few words to Her and this time as She began to approach i encouraged Her to 'come hard for Him', to 'cum for your lover'.  Miss did indeed cum hard and i stayed inside Her, still sheathed.
 
Miss then told me to withdraw and kneel next to Her whilst keeping the condom on and to masturbate.  The condom was almost off my tiny cock by now and even fully hard, my little clit was not filling it so masturbating into it was quite difficult with most of the rubber flapping off the end.  Miss then told me that i could take it off and keep going until i came on Her camisole.  She knew it would not take me long.  i kept my free hand on Her lovely panties, telling Her how pretty they were whilst Miss told me how good those panties look in contrast to a big black cock.  She told me to cum, 'cum for Me and my Lover sissy'.  Oh Miss!! That took me over the edge and my weak pulses of girly sissy juice dribbled out and onto Her camisole. 
 
This post really should have gone up very soon after that wonderful afternoon session but due to having lots to do (real world stuff) i was unable to get into done in time.  i really loved how Miss involved me cumming for not just Her but a lover as well. It's something that would be so humiliating and arousing for a sissy.  Even in the past, during our real life cucking that did not happen but it would be so good if it did!  x  

2 comments:

  1. She should have made you cum in the rubber like a good sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, normally that's what would happen but this condom was different from the usual condoms Miss makes me wear. It was clearly designed for a Real Man with much more length and girth than my own little cock. Hence most of the condom hanging off the end of my little sissy clit and making it virtually impossible to cum. She might have just made me take it off and leave Her but She was clearly feeling generous on that occasion.

    ReplyDelete