Saturday 18 August 2018

Waking Up A sissy

 
 
If i go to bed as a sissy then it stands to reason that i will also wake up as a sissy. Firstly because i will more often than not be in my own chambers whilst Miss will be in Hers.  Unless i have been lucky enough to be allowed to sleep with Her this will always be the case.  Then there will be my attire.  If i have gone to bed dressed appropriately then i will wake up dressed appropriately. 
 
'Appropriately' to me means a gorgeous girly baby doll nightie or gown - usually double layered chiffon with lots of frothy femmy bows and ribbons.  With this will normally be a pretty bra and panties set - matching.  If i've gone to bed wearing stockings then i will also wake up in stockings. 
 
Lots of Real Women won't usually wake up dressed as such.  They may have indeed gone to bed dressed in something pretty or have gone to bed with someone dressed to tease and seduce but most of that will have been removed or discarded during a hot love making session.  Panties might remain, indeed a sexy nightgown may also remain but it is most unusual for a Real Woman to still be in Her bra when She wakes. 
 
For a sissy it's different.  The feelings of the clothing on me as i wake instantly reminding me of what i am.  Making me feel all pretty and girly and anything but a Real Man.  Now that i have started wearing my breast forms again it is only adding to the excitement of being a sissy and enjoying those first feelings of arousal on waking. The first few minutes of wakefulness, feeling the delicate materials against me, the tightness of my bra, my panties becoming slightly wet, easily concealing the tiny cock inside them.
 
Then there is serving Miss Her morning tea.  Mincing into Her chambers, feeling my gown swish and sway, seeing Miss naked or semi-naked, hoping She might demand some pleasuring.  Curtseying to Her, kissing Her hand as She presents it.  Then, if no further services are required, delicately mincing out of Her chambers with a soft sweep of my gown or nightie. 
 
Another pleasure of having my breast forms in my bras is the extra definition they give to the outlines of my pretty bras beneath my gowns.  i simply can't help myself looking in the mirrors of our home to check how they look.  When Miss use to regularly wear the type of gowns and nighties i always wear it used to make me so horny for Her seeing the outlines of Her bras, panties and suspenders.  That subtle hint of what's underneath. 
 
 
 
i'm aching to play with my little cock this morning but without permission from Miss that simply is not going too happen.  To take my mind away from that i have some clearing up to do outside.  Boring male clothes on the outside but pretty panties underneath.  As always! x

No comments:

Post a Comment