Friday 31 August 2018

Thrusting Forward

 
 
My breast forms are now very much a feature of my dressing as a sissy.  Whenever i'm wearing a pretty bra, basque or anything with underwired cups then the forms go in.  It just adds to and enhances the total feeling of girlish sissiness that keeps me happy and content.  i love how they fill my bras and project the lace cups forward with a definite 'thrust'.  Then there's how they feel.  i do actually 'feel' them.  i feel their weight on my bra straps, on the back band of the bra and in the cups.  They force me to pull my shoulders back when walking in a much more feminine manner.  Believe it or not they do actually jiggle a bit!  When i occasionally (ok then, quite often!) pose in front of a mirror i simply swoon at the sight of my full cups and it makes me feel so good about being a sissy.
 
 
 
Could it also be envy?  Perhaps true.  If i am fortunate enough to see Miss in one of Her gorgeous bras i get the same feelings.  Desire for Her, pride that i am with such a sexy Woman and then the envy  - but a loving envy. 
 
Miss bought me a very pretty robe for Christmas last year and i simply have not been wearing it enough.  Until now that is.  It's now become part of my morning attire, worn over my negligees or nightgowns when serving tea for Miss in Her chambers.  Another gorgeous layer of femininity which looks even more delightful with my breast forms pushing the material open and hinting, sometimes brazenly showing, the pretty lace beneath. Secretly hoping that Miss will notice and say something.  i often catch myself bringing a hand up to just rest on the centre bow of my filled bra, enjoying the sight of those heaving, filled cups which are singing out loud - sissy!!
 
 
 
Miss and i had a wonderful text exchange yesterday.  The cleaning routine has been firmly established and now Miss gets what She wants doing and i get to enjoy serving Her commands and to be a total sissy whilst doing so.  We have agreed that i can send Her pictures via Snapchat of my attire and any words i might add to them.  Yesterday i wrote:
 
'Cleaning underway Miss and your tiny cocked sissy is dressed appropriately'.
 
'Good sissy. Is that a bulge in your panties?  Does cleaning in your lingerie turn you on sissy'?
 
'Yes Miss, very. Serving you and accepting that i have a small cock, does make it slightly bigger in my panties'.
 
Small indeed and also very wet reading what Miss had texted.  Imagine if She showed that to someone?  Oh wow! 
 
Unfortunately i have to be in male mode for the next day and a half but can't wait to return to Miss and back to being the girly sissy i truly am. x

No comments:

Post a Comment