Thursday 16 August 2018

Text Fun

 
 
When i'm texting Miss a reply to Her message or initiating a text message i always sign with an 'x' and with a specifically girly emoji.  My favourites available are one of a red hair bow with pretty streamers, a party dress, a bikini, a stiletto and a lipstick.  Miss usually adds a 'hot kiss' emoji to Her text messages.  i believe that is Her 'hotwife' emoji. One we both use occasionally is an emoji of a bull - for obvious reasons!
 
i love it when Miss texts me and calls me 'sissy' in the text itself.  A reminder and a confirmation - if ever i needed one! 
 
My car is equipped with a voice programme that reads text messages aloud over the speakers if i activate it to do so whilst driving.  It initially shows me who the text is from and then should i choose to 'listen' it will read out the message in a bit of a robotic Female voice.  When i'm alone in the car i can be 100% confident that the context of Miss' messages will be totally for my ears only but when i might have company it becomes a challenge.....do i let the voice play or do i ignore it and read it later? i could have the text display itself with no voice but it, just like the voice would be seen/heard by anyone else in the car.
 
So for now, i am allowing voice texts to come through from Miss when i'm driving alone and the wonderful thrill i get (even if it is in a robotic voice) when the word 'sissy' is spoken out.  Hmmmmm.  Would i dare to risk doing that with another person/people in the car with me?  Depends....i might just have to do it if Miss tells me so! 
 
Then of course there's the possibility that Miss will be sending me a cuck text.  Meeting someone, about to meet someone, already having fun with someone.....endless possibilities that would soak my panties immediately.  Just think of the fun Miss could have with this......x

No comments:

Post a Comment