Friday 22 June 2018

Be Ready For Me sissy!

 
 
Quite a long period of time between posts!  There has not been a great deal of 'Miss/sissy' interaction recently both in sexual and non-sexual ways.  Not that neither of us is uninterested but that sometimes there are other things - normal life - that have to be dealt with as priorities.  There was some hot sex last Saturday afternoon though Miss was adamant that She wanted me in male mode and wanted a 'man'.  The sex took place on one of our sofas, Miss wearing a very pretty set of white lace bra and panties and clearly in need of an orgasm.  When She demands sex like this i do feel a bit of pressure as i am having to pretend to be a 'Real Man'.  'sissy' is not my alter-ego - 'sissy' is my ACTUAL ego so at times like this, i have to try my best to provide a hard enough cock for long enough so that Miss can achieve Her cum.  i'm sure She was thinking of other things to assist Her in that cum and i myself had no problems cumming myself - looking down on Her lace pantied arse, with the panties pulled to one side -pretending i was Her lover, Her Bull......no problems for me cumming imagining that!
 
Earlier in the week Miss ordered me (as sissy) to buy Her some new lingerie. 
 
 
 She had provided the links in an e-mail and the set was truly sexy and hot.  Quite expensive too - which i love, because Miss is making me spend good money for something She wants.  My sissy e-mail replies to Her expressed my joy at being commanded to buy the set for Her and how i would love to be doing this often, especially if She found a lover.  The set She wanted arrived this week and is for our day out with friends on Saturday.  She is going to be wearing a stunning dress over it and there is no doubt that She will get many admiring looks from 'Real Men'.  i hope She notices those looks!
 
i still have strong and longing hopes that one day Miss will agree to play again with other Men and perhaps seriously consider having a lover, a steady, reliable, trusted long-term lover, who will provide all the physical sexual things that i can't provide with my tiny cock.
 
 
 
So to today then.  Miss left for work looking seriously sexy as usual. and i envisaged perhaps another normal day where i would be wearing panties (i've not worn 'man pants' for over two months now) and later would slip into a pretty negligee for the evening.  Just fifteen minutes ago i received a text from Miss:
 
'I expect sissy to be ready for me when I get home later'.
 
Wonderful news!  This means that She is expecting me to be fully dressed, blouse, skirt, lingerie - or a dress and lingerie - for Her when She gets home.  It's been a while since i have been fully dressed in day wear for Her and i'm so excited.  It's going to be so much fun for the next hour or so thinking of what to wear for Her.  It's also a given that i will be making dinner, cleaning up and attending to Her needs whilst totally en-femme.  Fingers crossed that Miss will also require some pleasures from me.
 
Now wouldn't it be even more wonderful if Miss came home with someone....! x

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty maids uniform would be the way to go....especially if there's the chance she could bring "company" home....
    Nothing says Sissy cuck than greeting her and her guest at the door with a deep curtsy while dressed as her sweet sissy maid!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      i'd love a proper maids uniform. Maybe something i could ask Miss permission to buy for myself? i've seen so many out there on the net but would want something that's both pretty but also stylish as well - not just a cheap fancy dress type. i still dream of the day She brings a lover home with Her. x

      Delete
  2. Aj-
    Thank your for posting, Dear. Kaaren makes great points!
    Not much "play" here either...busy, and sometimes I fear She is not interested in time spent with a sissy! But, then She will give instructions.
    i too fear when She wants me to act as a Man! i used to be better, but now i'm so used to cumming in my panties that i feaer i will fail Her. It does help to think of Her and a Bull, with me standing in the corner, nose to the wall. That usually makes me squirt cummies! :)
    I'm in bra and panties now, as She watches World Cup. I'd best not distract her. :)
    Hope you had a WONDERFUL night, and your sissy curtsey for the TWO of them happens soon, Dear.
    hugs, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sara, as is Her right - She, as a Woman, is going to want to have what She sees as 'normal sex' from time to time. It is then that i have to pretend to be a 'real man' and there is no mention of tiny cocks, sissies or lovers. i do it for Her because that's what She wants and i suppose it is easier for Her than actually going out and getting a 'Real Man'. But.....if you read my posts, especially the latest one - you'll see that we have played before with 'Real Men' so there's always the chance that we might go back and do it again - i hope! x

      Delete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly with Sissy Kaaren on this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leeanne- i think the maids outfit is going to have to be purchased - with Her permission first of course! x

      Delete