Sunday 24 June 2018

Dressed For Miss

i have a reasonably extensive wardrobe of girly outer clothes.  Skirts, blouses, dresses.  That wardrobe however is dwarfed by the amount of lingerie i have.  As there is no way that the lingerie will be reduced then it only makes 'sissy sense' that i should acquire more outer clothes - that's my logic anyway!
 
With Miss demanding that i be dressed en femme for Her arrival from work last Friday i chose to wear a very pretty navy blue skater dress.  The dress is a delight to wear as it is lined and has a gorgeous lace pattern detail from the bust up to the neck.  The lace allows just a hint of bra to show through.  The skirt of the dress is deliciously flared and swishes and sways prettily.  For my lingerie i chose a lovely navy lace bra and panties set and finished it all off with white hold up lace topped stockings.  Other than at weddings, you rarely see Real Women wearing white hosiery.  They appear to have a bit of an 80's stigma attached to them - that's what Miss has said in the past - but i just adore wearing white stockings.
 
Hopefully from the pictures you can see just how small my cock is inside the pretty panties. the lovely matching bra, the prettiness of the dress and the tight smooth full back of the panties stretched over my arse.  Maybe one day soon Miss will help me with taking pictures so that i can pose nicely? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miss approved my outfit, calling it 'very summery'.  It's always nice when your superior Female provides encouraging comments. i curtseyed impeccably for Her and then went about my expected tasks of preparing and serving dinner, cleaning up afterwards and making sure Miss had everything She needed or demanded.
 
i was hoping that Miss would require my services in Her chambers but as the evening moved along i could sense that She was getting more and more tired.  She did however tell me before She went to bed that i had permission to play with my little clit and that i should sleep in my own chambers and bring Her tea in the morning at 7. 
 
Feeling a little disappointed especially with me being all dressed up for Her i looked on Her permission as a generous offer and brought up a video of Miss from around four years ago.  It was a video of Miss and a black lover - in a hotel room.  It's one of my favourites.  His name is Steve and He has a huge cock.  The biggest Miss has ever enjoyed.  The whole clip, which lasts around 40 mins shows Miss and Steve enjoying each other in ways that She has never done with me, either in sissy or male mode. One of the best sections is where Miss phones me (i'm down in the hotel bar) whilst they are making love and tells me how good He feels and how big His cock is.  She cums hard for Him all the while making sure that i can hear it down the phone.  It is truly wonderful!
 
Miss knows i often watch the videos or listen to the audio recordings of Her with Her lovers.  She is allowing me to keep them and to enjoy them.  They never fail to make me squirt my sissy cum into my panties as they remind me of a time of us together when we played the scene regularly.  i still hold a candle that we might go back to that. x

2 comments:

  1. Honey, if she has cucked you before then I would think she would do it again. Don't push her or she will never go back. You have a wonderful woman who accepts you for what you are so enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree AJ. You certainly have a small cock. I bet your wife is getting her fun elsewhere because that weeny thing will definitely not be satisfying her. She might even be fooling around without telling you.

    ReplyDelete