Monday 4 February 2019

Being Used By Miss

Her pleasure first.  Her satisfaction first.  Her orgasms first.  First is where i put Miss....always.  Yesterday i was feeling very hot for Miss and sent a cheeky, optimistic text message to Her in the hope that i might be allowed to provide Her with some sexual satisfaction later that evening.  i so wanted to be able to do something for Her...to try and provide Her with an orgasm.  As every sissy knows our cock clits are not our primary weapon.  Instead we rely mainly on our lips, mouths and fingers to pleasure our superior Females.  It was this offer that i made to Miss hoping too that She might also allow me to show my appreciation for Her by cumming my sissy squirts onto Her panties.  She did grant me this but not in the way i had asked.
 
i also, rather rudely, asked in my text if Miss might consider allowing me insider Her?  This has not happened now for nearly two weeks and i am beginning to believe that Miss is now considering it not likely for quite some time and perhaps not ever again.  Some pillow talk during the night before we brought this subject up and i am beginning to understand that my little cock, seen by me as my sissy clit, is now something that Miss does not find sexually arousing or satisfying for the very reason that i do not consider it a masculine thing.  That makes sense to me.  If i don't see it then how can She and why would it or how could it provide Her with sexual satisfaction?
 
To hear Miss say these things to me is both incredibly painful but also incredibly arousing - both at the same time.  The fact that these words are spoken whilst we are in bed together, cuddling, being close and not arguing, merely speaking matter-of factly, gives them even greater meaning.  i asked a very dangerous question that night as well when Miss described that only a Real Man can provide a 'cock' as She considers them to be.  After She had said that i asked 'is that inevitable'?  Silence.....i asked again...continued silence.  Naturally a hardening of my own little clit but also a bit of panic and fear.  'So it's quite possible then Miss that my clit may never again be inside you'?  'Quite probable' was Her reply. 
 
So that is why, quite probably why, that last night there was no chance at all that Miss was going to allow me inside Her.  Why would a gorgeous hot Woman allow something inside Her that does not arouse Her?  No need to answer that!  Again....more arousal for me coupled with angst and worry.
 
i was dressed in a pretty red full length Olga gown, with red lace bra, breast forms, red lace panties and white lace topped hold up stockings. i felt especially feminine and girly, the weight of my forms pulling on my bra straps, my little clit dampening the front of my panties. Whilst we were on the sofa, Miss announced that i was to join Her in Her chambers in five minutes.  Was She going to allow me to cum?  Would i get to soil Her panties and clean them up?  It's not about you sissy - my conscience kept reminding me!
 
 
Her pleasure remained paramount and seeing Her next to me in Her bed in Her chambers, dressed in a beautiful pink Olga with stunning red panties i just hoped that the oral skills all good sissies aspire to have would be enough for Her.  With fingers first and kisses i expressed my love for Her.  During intimate moments i kiss Her with more passion that my usual kisses of the day.  Miss had already told me by now that i was going to make Her cum (or at least try) and then leave Her to go to my own chambers where i was to play with myself into a condom.  She could not have made it any clearer.
 
Worshipping Her petals with my fingers, lips and tongue is such an honour.  She tastes truly heavenly with a quite delightful aroma.  With Her panties pulled aside i lovingly kissed, licked and caressed Her pussy but Miss wanted Her panties off and out of the way.  That's not something we normally do but Miss should get what Miss wants and once they were off She definitely became more comfortable and as my ministrations continued Her hard cum came beautifully to Her.  i so love it when Miss cums on my face.  i can feel every spasm, every shake, every pulse and twitch of Her beauty in those moments.
 
 
(Nothing to see here - literally!)
 
 
(Her arse looks way better than mine in these panties)
 
True to Her word, Miss had no need for me and was not going to be providing anything for my release....other than....handing me Her gorgeous panties and telling me to go and play with myself with them on and to have them hand washed and dried before giving them back.  Wonderful!!  i daintily stepped into them and left Her to Her rest and sleep.  i imagined Miss had given me them having come home from a date with a potential lover.  There had been no sex on this first date but Miss had definitely been aroused in His company.  My little clit throbbed and twitched inside them before dribbling out my sissy cum.  Thank you Miss.  x
 
 
(sissy dribbles)
 
 
p.s Miss asked me a few days ago what this 'experiment' i am conducting was all about and She was quite forceful in wanting answers.  i felt so pained because i want Her to allow me to let it run its course and then tell Her what i have done.  i assured Her again that there is nothing in it for Her to be worried about, there really isn't but imagining me in Her place i could understand why She was agitated.  As a gesture of trust and thanks i'm going to shorten it from end of February to Feb 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment