Friday 8 February 2019

No Need For You sissy

 
Physically being a sissy is one thing but emotionally being a sissy is something else.  Whilst it is obvious to say that i will never be 100% female there are certainly some parts of those special feminine gifts that i do posses and one of them is 'female intuition'. 
 
This morning, as usual (the honour it is) i brought Miss Her cup of tea in Her chambers.  There was something about the way in which She woke and stirred that hinted to me that She was feeling 'in the mood'.  i performed my customary curtsey and then another one as i left.  In my mind was the question 'will Miss be wanting me for anything before She goes to work'?  That call never came but my intuition just knew that Miss had already or was going to play with Herself.
 
On my morning walk, with Miss still relaxing ( a late start for Her today), She sent me a nice text wishing me a good walk especially as the weather was foul.  i replied my thanks and 'hope you have a nice play Miss'.  A bit cheeky i know.  Miss responded that 'I already have'.  i told Her my 'feminine intuition' had informed me and asked what She had thought about whilst She played.  i did not get a reply to that one! 
 
 
 
Miss had not left for work when i returned and  i could see the glow on Her that told me She had a wonderful orgasm.  i did ask meekly why She did not want me to 'assist' as i was quite surprised She actually played whilst i was in the house at the same time.  i suspect this was not the first time.  Miss was quite dismissive and rightly so....in fact She did not need to tell me as such but why would She involve me?? It would have been nice to know though what it was that got Her in the mood?  Something or someone from Her late meeting last night perhaps?  Miss just has to say....i would not be upset...i'd be pleased! 
 
As She left for work, i did notice some differences in Miss.  Firstly Her heels.  Much higher than usual.  She was pretty much equal height to me in them and i can't recall seeing Her in these heels before - for work anyway.  A bit more make-up than usual as well.  Is Miss dressing to impress??  i remarked about the heels and quipped 'it will be straps next Miss (a reference to wearing stockings and suspenders).  No reply from Her to that one.
 
i do hope She would tell me if She was 'dressing to impress'.  She has nothing to fear. i would not be angry.  i'm sure She knows that. Anyway, She looked gorgeous and if it is for someone else then that's wonderful Miss. x

4 comments:

  1. I sometimes catch her when she's pleasuring herself....and she really doesn't mind if I watch...in fact occasionally she insists on it....
    Way back when we first got together she was actually shy about this....which was funny because she really wasn't shy about anything else!!!
    I have had the pleasure of helping her dress "for the hunt" as I call it...she pulls out all the stops and she leaves here looking like the personification of sexual desire....that's when I'm pretty sure we'll have company....if not that day, then soon!!!
    And I'm always ready...if she brings a new friend home!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful Kaaren! i feel that my Miss is edging closer to doing something about my failure to satisfy Her sexually as a Real Man would. x

      Delete
  2. The mental aspects of being a sissy. .. You're spot on with that phrase! I'm actually really happy and proud to be a sissy and I absolutely love being able to make reference to it with the vast majority of my friends. Obviously not everyone is aware of every detail, but it's a relief to no longer feel that constant fear of discovery.
    The pressure now comes from knowing that I will never be able to commit to a relationship with a woman who wants a conventional marriage. I have tried and the results were always pain for both and humiliation for me.
    It's ironic. Three relationships with Mistress/Girlfriends who embraced Domination, humiliation, sissified me, manipulated, tormented, exposed and broke my spirit as a way of life. But the girls who destroyed me are the ones that wanted a relationship of equals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,

      Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting. That sounds quite sad really and i'm upset for you. Miss and i are going through similar times but i feel we are understanding each other more now that it is accepted between us that i am physically, emotionally and sexually a sissy. Hope to hear from you again soon. x

      Delete