Friday 1 December 2017

Dancing Queen

Miss loves to dance and last night at Her party She did lots of it.  It makes Her happy which then makes me happy.  i stayed up for as long as She was up as i do like to know that She is ok and safe. 
 
She texted me at about 1am to say 'good night' but i was not sure if that meant She was back in Her hotel room.  Foolishly i kept texting and even phoned.  At around 2.30am Miss texted again to say that She was back in Her room.  i had already fallen asleep by then.  i think the lesson for me here is when Miss says 'nite nite' in a text it means that there is no need for any more communication from me other than to dutifully text goodnight to Miss in return. 
 
As She had promised, Miss sent a text giving me permission to play. That text came at about 11pm and by then my sissy clit was throbbing and very wet in my panties.  i fantasised about Miss dancing flirtatiously with different men - enjoying their attention. 
 
She has given me several tasks to do today so i will be kept occupied until She comes home.  i will be gone for the weekend as there are relatives to visit but hopefully Miss will have me back soon! x

6 comments:

  1. Just started reading your blog Sweetie, I love it so far!!!
    Good luck with it!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren! Don't you love Andrea Jayne's blog?! It's fab-o!

      Kiss kiss love,

      Leeanne

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kaaren, it's from the heart. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Andrea Jayne! I just found your blog and will be reading it in full! It wasn't even a question about adding you to the list of my blogs honey!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it Leanne - truly an honour! x

      Delete
    2. A metal pleasure AJ, I assure you.

      Kisses,

      Leeanne

      Delete