Friday 8 December 2017

Pony Tails

i've gently mentioned to Miss that perhaps one day She will let me wear one of my many wigs?  Especially in a pretty pony tail style.  However....this post is not about me...it's about Miss....and Her pony tail.
 
She has been growing Her hair (see my post about hairdressing salon) and today left for work with it done in a gorgeously pretty pony tail.  She looked absolutely gorgeous.  i was both so proud but also envious - which is a weird sissy emotion to have - but maybe a good one too  - emulation?? 
 
Miss has always been attractive though has probably not believed it - perhaps confidence?  i really hope She can see it now though.  The fitness, the diet, the clothes, the hair - it's all creating a classy MILF!
 
My clit was getting really wet as i stole glances at Her this morning whilst preparing tonight's dinner.  Beautiful breasts, curves, hips and the swishy pony tail.  If there was a secret camera on Her today it would be showing many admiring looks.  x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I keep my hair in a ponytail too most of the time....it's cute and easy to do....I'd always kept my hair long but after I lost my job some time ago I've let it grow out....it's down to the middle of my back now and she says she'd like me to grow it a little longer!!!
    I wish she'd grow hers out as well but she says she needs to keep it shorter for her business image....
    Why not meet her at the door with a matching ponytail...she might like it as much as you do!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      If i was around 100% of the time perhaps it would happen but Miss also loves the other half of me with the short hair. x

      Delete