Thursday 21 December 2017

Tell Me About It.

 
As is always the case, Miss looked so sexy this morning as i delivered Her tea.  She just glows.  Extra glows this morning no doubt attributed to Her wonderful landmark achievement last night.
 
Miss asked me if i had played last night and i told Her i had and that i had blogged in advance what i would be thinking about.  'Oh I know sissy, I've already read it' She replied.
 
Cue a little bit of a flush on my face and the accompanying stirring in my panties.  Having Miss know exactly what i think of when i have been given permission to play is, i feel, quite crucial to the FLR dynamics of a Miss/sissy relationship.  Miss will see this as power - giving Her more angles and approaches to manipulate and control me.  Miss is fully aware that i am a very typical sissy - not at all complicated - easily dominated and easily kept in line.  
 
Which is why She asked me 'so did I enjoy it sissy'?  She was referring to what i had used as a fantasy to get myself off last night.  'Yes Miss, you really did' was my quite rubbish reply.  i think Miss was telling me something.  i think She was telling me that if i was going to blog something that was about what i 'used' to pleasure myself then i should express Her feelings and what it did for Her in my narrative of that fantasy.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment