Wednesday 20 December 2017

Oggling Other Women

 
Whilst Miss enjoys Her second cup of tea and the laundry turns in the machine i thought i'd muse about the subject line.
 
Heterosexual men will usually ogle women.  Some of those men are single, some are dating already and some are married.  The status of the woman they are ogling is usually of irrelevance to them.  Some men are quite subtle, most are not.  Some men have become so blasé that they'll do it whilst with their own girlfriend/wife. 
 
i will admit it now.....i also look at other women.  Yes.  i love looking at them.  But the major difference of course is that i'm not lusting.  i am admiring.  i am comparing.  i am evaluating. i am considering.  What??
 
Their clothing.  How they move. What their lingerie might be.  Stockings or tights?  So that's just the same as the men right?  Wrong!  i look to get ideas.  Would Her 'look' work for me?  For Miss?  Did Miss see Her shoes - would Miss like some like that?  Did Miss see that skirt?  Would Miss like me to wear something similar? 
 
Miss knows i look.  Miss knows what i'm thinking. Miss knows that none of the Women that a sissy looks at are a threat no matter how attractive they are. Imagine how wonderful that must feel to Miss. 
 
Miss ogling men?  Why would She not?!! x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I also look at women all the time....I look at their clothes and I speculate on their undies!!!
    She doesn't mind that I look and will sometimes ask my opinions of what some woman is wearing....
    I know that she looks too....at men....and women too....all women look at other women..
    She also speculates on them as sex partners because she has a pretty open mind where that's concerned....she had a few flings in college and she really liked them....
    Anyway. unlike a man she knows that when I look at a woman it's because I appreciate the beauty....not because I want sex with them....because all that would bring is disappointment for her and humiliation for me....but I do love to look!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reply Kaaren,

    Yes - how wonderful it must feel to our Women who own us sissies that we are never going to look for anything elsewhere. x

    ReplyDelete