Wednesday 20 December 2017

Once Bitten...Twice Not So Shy

Miss has given me permission to play this evening.  She has retired to Her own chambers. i just love hearing Her door shut loudly - such a strong statement. A statement of power and domination, of control.  She certainly has the control!
 
i am not going to waste this opportunity.  Having been en femme for virtually most of the day, having been allowed to wear my boobs, having dutifully served Miss, having read Her comments on my embarrassingly small hard clit this morning, having heard Miss tell me that Her 'everyday bras' are unlikely to be worn for lovers - but then again maybe they could be.  All of the above has made me typically sissy rampant.  i won't waste it!
 
i shall retire to my chambers shortly.  Gaze lovingly at the closed door opposite me.  i shall fantasise.  Of Miss.  Away on an overnight business meeting.  She promised to text me a photo of Her lingerie for the evening meal and dance.
 
The text comes through...early in the evening.  In the picture, laid out meticulously on Her hotel bed.  The new sexy black lace bra and panties set.  Along with one of Her gorgeous black suspender belts and barely black stockings.  There, in the centre of Her panties, across the lace, a condom.  The words from Miss in the text.
 
'I've got all I need tonight sissy. Sleep well!'
 
 
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment