Wednesday 20 December 2017

Permission Granted.....

 
 
......but opportunity not taken.
 
My gorgeous Miss gave me permission to play with myself last night just as She retired to Her own chambers.  This kind of generosity should never be passed up but foolishly that's exactly what i did.
 
A combination of tiredness and feeling slightly under the weather perhaps but it really was a matter of minutes before i fell asleep in my own chambers. 
 
One of the problems with not playing the night before is that my little clitty is usually well awake even before the rest of my body and today was no exception.  There 'she' was, in my baby blue ruffled and embroidered full panties this morning, straining and demanding attention.
 
However, Miss said last night, and now is this morning.  i will have to work out with Miss that when She does 'give permission' - is that a subtle order and that i MUST play with myself or is it optional? 
 
Bringing Miss Her tea this morning was especially challenging as seeing Her in Her bed with that morning glow does not help my clit behave - and coupled with these style of panties (i have four pairs and will do a blog on them later, they are very special!) - it was hard (well, for a sissy it was hard.....).
 
The last thing Miss needs to see first thing in the morning is a sissy with an unsightly pathetic hardness in her panties when she's serving tea.  i hope Miss did not notice. It's going to be hard today as well (sorry about this pun!) keeping my tiny clit under control - but Miss, i'm sure, will enjoy my discomfort.
 
i have a feeling i am going to be very busy today. Miss is now on holiday for the Christmas period and has lots to do.  x

4 comments:

  1. I did notice....a slight bulge (well, it wouldn't be a big one would it?) and your (more than usual) demure disposition gave you away !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it did not put you off your morning tea Miss. Thank you for the humiliating words. x

      Delete
  2. The obvious solution to your little problem is chastity....I've been locked away for quite some time now and it has become so normal for me that I feel vaguely uneasy when I'm released!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      Yes, that's an option. Miss may well consider that and introduce a device at some point. Entirely up to Her. We did establish just now that 'permission' is not an order, but if i don't take the offer then i have to wait for permission to be granted again. That might be some time! x

      Delete