Wednesday 12 September 2018

A Hot Weekend In Every Way

Temperature - hot!
The event we went to see - hot!
All weekend Miss looked - hot!
The sex we had - hot!
 
So that should accurately sum up that everything was hot.  Miss and i had been looking forward to this long weekend away for some time and like these types of weekend have been in the past this one did not disappoint.
 
We had plenty of fresh air, lots of great food, lovely wines and beers, had some enthralling conversations with new people and.....well....i'll describe that bit too!  Our first afternoon was spent getting to know our local surroundings and to grab some local food for lunch.  Eating outside, with local beers is great abroad when the weather is comfortably warm and the atmosphere is so different from home.  Miss had already stated the agenda for the day:
 
1. Go out
2. Get some lunch
3. Have a walk around
4. Back to the hotel for a nap and then....sex.
 
With items 1 to 3 completed we returned to our hotel room for the nap Miss wanted.  i took the opportunity to slip into something more suitable for a sissy and caught up on e-mails and various other admin stuff.  Whilst Miss snoozed i donned an extremely sissy pink frilly baby doll - which was so short that it totally failed to hide my pink sissy panties.  These were one of my special pairs of embroidered panties, deep cut and with gorgeous ruffled rows of lace on the rear.  The words 'Prissy Sissy' emblazoned on the front are such an accurate description.  Miss slept in a pretty black lace bra and panties set and when Her alarm went off i waited in hoppe for Her to initiate item 4 on Her agenda.
 
Miss was feeling very horny and was very keen on having an orgasm.  She told me to get my sissy clit hard, put a condom on and get inside Her whilst She concentrated on thinking about someone else fucking Her.  'Just get that little clit hard sissy' She ordered.  Knowing that i have to use a condom and being denied the feeling of Her gorgeous sex on my small cock always gets me hard for Her and She knows it.  Once inside Her i established a rhythm, being mindful not to cum myself and hoping She was getting some degree of satisfaction from having my little cock inside Her.  Clearly not!  Not long after being in Her Miss then ordered me to get between Her legs and do what a sissy does best with their tongues and lips.  Miss, as ever, tasted wonderful and soon She demanded that i insert a finger as well. 
 
She was enjoying this - i asked her later that evening if i was better with my tiny cock or my tongue - She told me that i already knew the answer to that. i certainly do!  Miss must have been very turned on by Her thoughts as i gently licked, lapped and kissed Her aroused clitoris because She began bucking and moaning louder as Her delicious cum washed over Her.  i so love it when She cums on my face.  What would Miss offer sissy now?  Getting off the bed Miss told me that She was going for a shower and that i was to masturbate myself into the condom still on my pathetic cock and to then 'show me the tiny amount of sissy cum you make when you are finished'.  Oh Miss!!  She can't have been in the shower for more than a minute when my weak spurts of sissy juice pulsed into the rubber.  i bucked and heaved my hips, imagining Miss texting a friend, telling Her or Him exactly what was happening.  Removing the condom, i showed Miss the contents and She laughed - 'not much is there sissy'.  Indeed Miss - not much at all!
 
Miss found another way to make me feel so sissy and embarrassed.  Carrying Her handbag. 
 
 
 
What an honour and oh so girly!  It delights me when She does this and outside, in the cool evening air with it still light, we  passed so many people with me carrying Her handbag.  With it on my arm it makes me feel so very sissy and i almost want to start mincing.  i did not look at too many faces for reactions but i'm sure it will have been talked about by those who noticed.  On Saturday morning Miss ordered me to masturbate on my own whilst She got Herself ready for our day out.  This time without a condom and again i hardly lasted a minute as i imagined myself fully sissied in broad daylight, walking next to Miss, the giggles and laughter of those we pass. 
 
Sunday evening brought another hot session with Miss.  We'd had the best meal out of the three and incredibly sat very close to this sign!
 
 
What a coincidence!  Miss wanted to take a picture of me underneath it which i would have loved to have done with me in pretty panties and bra but there were lots of people around so we both just enjoyed the fact that we were sat so close to it. 
 
That evening, back in our hotel room, Miss at first hinted that She was going to sleep but perhaps the sad look on my face changed Her mind?  Or maybe She was feeling generous?  Either way i was finding it hard to control my little cock especially as Miss was dressed in such a gorgeous black and gold bra and panties set.  'If I let you inside me sissy it's with a condom on.  I don't want your sissy squirts going off in me'.  When She verbally humiliates me i can't help but get hard - even if that hardness is nothing compared to a Real Man. 
 
Miss allowed me to be verbal this time and even though it is rare to get to tell Her what i am thinking i do think it's something that could help Her get even more aroused.  Before i could start however Miss jumped ahead of me and told me to 'imagine yourself sat in the bathroom sissy whilst I am with my Man'.  i took this up and continued the scenario but instead of describing what He would be doing to Her, focussed on me sat there, what i was wearing, what i was feeling.  Miss told me to describe the two of them together and to concentrate on what He was doing to Her.  This i duly did and Miss must have loved it as even though my condommed cock was barely filling Her, She climaxed hard and long. 
 
'You won't be staying inside me sissy so kneel between my legs, get that condom off and wank your little cock over my panties' She commanded.  Yet again She had played it to perfection and again i was allowed to verbally describe what i was thinking and how i felt.  i asked Miss to describe my cock compared to a Real Man.  She did it wonderfully, using all the right words to belittle and humiliate me.  i particularly liked how She used the words 'when' and 'will'.  Predictive words perhaps?  Something that is going to happen?  Oh i do hope so.  She deserves so much what a Real Man can give Her sexually. Hearing Miss tell me that She could hardly feel my cock when it's insider Her sent me over the edge and my weak spurts of sissy juice landed directly on the satin front of Her gorgeous panties.  i so wanted Her to make me clean it up with my tongue but that did not happen.  Instead Miss ordered me to remove Her panties and She rolled over into a deep and well deserved sleep.  i felt blissfully ignored and so honoured once again to have served Her and so grateful again that She allowed me release in Her presence. 
 
Sorry for the long post but when Miss and i do go away together it's usually a busy time as we do lots of things.  Not just the sex either.  It's good that we get to do this. 
 
It was a great weekend away with Miss.  x
 

2 comments:

  1. Good that you took enough condoms for the long weekend, always be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vc,

    The fact that She makes me use one on the rare occasions She allows me inside Her proves without doubt that She thinks very little of my tiny cock. She hardly feels it so therefore it's only right that if i am in Her then i should only feel the rubber myself. x

    ReplyDelete