Thursday 27 September 2018

Punishment Completed

 
 
You may recall that a few weeks ago due to a transgression by me failing to complete my daily cleaning tasks for Miss it was decided that i should be punished.  Miss gave me three weeks to carry out this punishment and today, i did exactly that.
 
Miss had decided that i was to go out and buy Her a pair of panties with the explicit instruction that i was to introduce myself to a sales assistant with the words - 'As a punishment from my Mistress, She has ordered me to buy Her a pair of panties'.  i was also to make sure i mentioned that they had to be 'pretty', 'lacy' and 'not black'.  Furthermore i was to secretly voice record the whole event on my phone.
 
My first attempt a couple of weeks ago at Next shop failed miserably simply because there were no assistants (Miss wanted them to be female) around to ask for anything.  This time however i drove to a much larger location with several large department stores.  There would and could be no excuses.  i have to admit that this morning, prior to going out on my punishment mission, i was feeling quite nervous but also excited and aroused.  It could go either way.  i could get rebuffed and called to leave the shop or it could end up being even more humiliating than Miss intended it to be. 
 
Sadly, i was dressed in male clothes but underneath was wearing a lovely pair of full back French Blue lacy panties.  i had asked Miss earlier if She wanted me to wear anything specially for my punishment trip (hoping that She might force me to wear a bra that was subtly visible) but She did not insist on it.  She's possibly starting this type of punishment out discreetly and may escalate in future?  i chose Marks and Spencer as the place i would get Her panties from.
 
 
 
Once inside the store and with the phone set to audio record i made my way to and hung around the lingerie area for quite some time, trying not to look like some sort of panty perv whilst looking to catch the eye of a female assistant.  Just like my experience at Next, it seemed that they were all too busy with other shoppers.  i simply could not walk away so went straight up to the bank of tills at the main counter for paying and approached a middle aged, quite sophisticated Lady who was untagging items on Her counter. 
 
'Excuse me, wondered if you could help.  i need some assistance in the lingerie section please'.  Just my normal voice, no sissy inflection.  'Yes of course' She replied and came around the counter, beginning to walk to the wonderful array of pretty bra's, panties, camisoles, suspenders and bodies just behind me.  i could not help notice Her tight black skirt and dark nylons - hoping they might be stockings.  The irony of it was that She looked quite strict and Mistressy in Her own way! i then made my statement to Her as Miss had demanded and kept eye contact throughout.  An immediate smile from Her....a knowing smile in every way and then the professionalism returned. 
 
We were now standing pretty much in the middle of the lingerie section and it took a great deal of willpower from me not to be distracted by all the frothy frilly delightful items of femininity.  Wanting so much to wear them myself or imagining Miss wearing them for a lover.  i carried on with my pre-set dialogue, describing the need for a size 12, something pretty, lacy and  not black.  She then proceeded to show me a few pairs of gorgeous panties and at first seemed quite rushed, perhaps nervous Herself?  Well who can blame Her....how often does this happen to someone in a major store? 
 
However, She soon got well into Her stride and was showing me pair after pair of gorgeous panties and we fell into a very easy conversation about each pair She showed me.  Bra's were mentioned.  Me coming back again was mentioned.  Miss was mentioned several times.  All the while it took me an enormous effort not to allow my little cock to harden and i was seriously worried that a damp patch might show on my jeans as my panties were by now seriously damp with the arousal of the embarrassment. 
 
i finally went back to one of the first pairs She had shown me and this is the very pair that Miss now owns:
 
 
 
 
At the till it was just a straightforward transaction but again She made sure i noticed Her giving me several more 'knowing smiles'.  i hope it makes Her day and i'm sure She will be gossiping about it with Her colleagues and friends for a long time.  She does not (yet) know that i am a sissy - She may think about that possibility later but She definitely knows i am a subservient to a Superior Female who i address as Mistress and who has the power to embarrass and humiliate me. 
 
Miss had a late start for work today and absolutely loves the panties.  She is also very pleased that i was embarrassed.  She commented that i might have to go back and get Her the matching bra - yes please Miss! Just as She held the panties up to appreciate them She told me:
 
'I'll wear these on Saturday sissy when i peg you.  So consider yourself booked in for that'.  Oh Miss!!  So Miss....in Her new panties...is going to fuck my sissy pussy arse with a strap-on this Saturday evening.  In just over two days, my sissy pussy arse will be claimed by Miss, my sissy virginity taken and things will probably never be the same again.  Oh Miss!!  x
 
 
 
p.s. i've just listened back through the audio and right at the point where i say why i am looking for some panties there is an awful amount of background noise.  Such a shame that part is swamped out. i hope Miss accepts the recording as if She doesn't i have a feeling that i might be doing this again! If She does accept it i'll post it up on this blog.  My American sissy followers will enjoy hearing the Lady say 'panties' in Her English accent! x 

3 comments:

  1. just love your blog and i do LOVE lingerie shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laci,

      i love your name! So girly and very femme and sissy sounding. Thank you for your kind comments about my blog. Lingerie shopping is wonderful - especially if it is for Miss and even more so when She sends me on a mission. i am hoping that She will send me on many more with even more humiliating instructions that make it very clear to the sales assistants that i am a sissy. x

      Delete
  2. I love this story, hopefully she will make you go back and find the same saleslady and tell her you need a matching pair for yourself.

    ReplyDelete