Saturday 1 September 2018

Punishment!

This week, Miss drew up a very comprehensive cleaning programme for me and for the first two days i lovingly complied with Her orders.  Ahead of Friday, Miss asked me  - quite generously - if i could cope with Friday's schedule despite having to go away later that day for something i was going to do in male mode.  i told Miss that i could cope with the task and that i could get it done and get away on time.  As Friday developed i realised that there was no way i could complete the cleaning task and offered my pathetic excuse to Miss via text that i had failed.
 
i also told Miss that i expected to be punished for my transgression, especially as She had given me plenty of opportunity beforehand to agree with Her that it might be impossible to achieve.  By text reply, Miss agreed that i would be punished - and rightly so.  But what exactly is 'punishment' for a sissy?
 
Tonight Miss started to hint at what that 'punishment' might be and to my wonderful surprise, i think She has twigged on to what would be the perfect punishment for a sissy.  Humiliation.  Embarrassment.  Yes!!  She's got it!! 
 
 
 
As we both enjoyed a lovely meal out - paid for by me and rightly so, Miss brought up the subject of my punishment.  'Maybe I'll make you buy me something sissy.  Perfume....jewellery.....maybe some new panties.'  All of those i'd lovingly do and have done anyway so perhaps not quite a punishment?  'How about i make you sleep on the sofa when your parents visit'?  Oh Miss!!  Yes!!  Now that's a proper punishment.   With the spare room (my chambers) occupied by my parents Miss would normally allow me into Her chambers BUT......by then making me sleep downstairs..... on the sofa.... and if they knew....what a statement that would be. 
 
i don't think this is what Miss will eventually decide on but She's now thinking along the sort of lines that a Superior Female would and does think in an FLR.  She's thinking....'what would embarrass the sissy...what would humiliate the sissy....what would make it obvious to a 3rd party that I'm in charge and that i 'own' a sissy?  So even though the punishment is not yet set, it seems that Miss has worked out what type it should be.  It could be something public....it could be something She says to a friend.....it could be making me do something....whatever it is Miss is going to make it very very effective.
 
Just tonight as Miss was stating that She was ready for bed i asked, more in hope than expectation, if She required me for anything.  We both know that those words or expressions of a similar nature by me are an offer of sexual services for Her pleasure.  Miss replied with a truly wonderful belittling comment:
 
'There's nothing that a sissy could do for me, so no, I won't be needing anything from you sissy'.
 
My little cock instantly hardened in my pretty pink panties and i had to hold my knees together under my pretty pink chiffon baby doll nightie.  i even brought my hand up to delicately touch the ribbon bow on my gorgeous pink Triumph Doreen bra (Google them - they are soooo sissy!).  All of this being a reaction to what Miss said.
 
What Miss Meant By What She Said (1) - 'Yes, I am feeling horny and would actually like some sex but not from you.  You can't give me the sex I want and feel like having right now so I'm not going to bother.  I would love to have sex right now with a Real Man, you are not a Real Man, therefore there will be no sex.'
 
What Miss Meant By What She Said (2) - 'I know you want me sissy and I possibly could use you for my own pleasure but instead I'm going to torture you and deny you enjoying me when I know I can do so much better than you in the sex department.  I'm not going to let you have your little thrills.  I'm going to have a good nights sleep and you can continue to worship me, pamper me and you can hope that I'll eventually reward you by allowing you to pleasure me.  In other words ''work harder for me sissy''. 
 
Part 1 is probably inevitable.  A Real Man probably soon will, as they have done before, provide Miss with the sex She deserves as a gorgeous hot looking Woman.  How that actually happens i may only find out when She is ready to tell me. 
 
Part 2 is what i will always, in perpetuity, strive for.  To be Her subservient sissy, to give Her whatever She wants, to pamper Her and worship Her.  To put Her needs before mine and to consider Her happiness uppermost.  By doing that, i might, just might be rewarded.  x

6 comments:

  1. now just imagine if Miss had you join her for a mani pedi in which she gets to choose your nail design or even take you out someplace public for a bra measuring. Miss should also consider diaper discipline for punishment. Maybe a weekend in the pink princess rearz diapers or abu diapers while your out and about shopping in the women's department stores looking at shoes etc.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      Diaper (nappies to us Brits) is not really our thing - nor my thing. i'm an adult sissy so baby games does not really do much for me or Miss. Public humiliation by bra measurement or pedicure is most definitely something that would work for us both and might well be used in the future. Miss has now decided on my punishment and i will let you know what She came up with in my next blog. x

      Delete
  2. Has your wife ever tried figging on you while you write lines?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      No, that has not happened and to be honest with you it's not something that would appeal to either of us. But thanks for commenting and reading my blog. x

      Delete
  3. I like Emily's idea, sissy shopping in diapers with noisey plastic pants and made to use her diaper in the store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vc,

      Not really our thing but thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. x

      Delete