Thursday 6 September 2018

It's Going To Happen!

 
 
i've always fantasised about being fucked up the arse by Miss with a strap-on.  Being taken by your superior Female has surely got to be the most submissive, feminine thing a heterosexual sissy can have happen to them - isn't it?  Now.....finally.....sometime soon, Miss is going to put on Her harness, chose one of two 'simulated' cocks and is going to take my virgin arse cherry - an act that will utterly confirm and leave no doubt that i am Her sissy and that She is my superior.  i can't think of any one single sexual act that affirms these statuses. 
 
It's all thanks to this...
 
 
 
Early this week i was in our kitchen, dressed in a pretty white pleated tennis skirt, light red lacy bra (breast forms in), matching suspender belt and panties and natural stockings.  i was reading the ingredients of a menu i was preparing for our dinner and was slightly bent over the worktop.  Miss surprised me from behind and began to simulate fucking me through my skirt.  Like a good submissive sissy i wiggled my bottom back as a sign of encouragement and appreciation and gently said to Miss:
 
'i'd love it if one day you took me with a strap on Miss'.  Her reply was quite unexpected but also delightful:
 
'Then get the hardware needed and sort it out sissy'.  Oh wow!!  i didn't need a second invitation.  Miss was telling me in no uncertain terms that if i purchased the equipment then She would take me - in my sissy pussy - and by doing so, claim my cherry. 
 
On the second night of Miss being away on business i scoured the internet for something suitable.  It had to be stylish, classy and well reviewed by users.  It had to be something that would 'ease' an anal virgin sissy into that world of pleasure.  What i eventually settled on also had to have another purpose.  To please Miss as a potential receiver as well as a 'giver'.  The model chosen (as in the picture earlier) has two 'cocks'.  Both in delicious black and in different sizes.  i e-mailed Miss my findings with a link to the lovehoney site, explaining that the bigger 'cock' could be of use to Her if She wanted to feel something much more substantial than what my tiny cock can provide.  Yes, Miss could use it by having me strap on to Her - or......She could use it on Her own as a dildo.  Totally Her choice. 
 
It must have worked because Miss replied very quickly 'Looks good for the job sissy, buy it'.  It will arrive tomorrow and i am so excited!  So many sissy thoughts.  On my knees, skirt up, panties pulled aside, stockinged legs spread (as so many Women have been positioned to so many forceful dominant Men), Miss behind me - in control, with the power, dominant but hopefully gentle at first?  Oh i hope i enjoy it!  i wonder how it will make Miss feel?  Will She feel the power?  Will She become aggressive and forceful?  Will She love fucking Her sissy? 
 
 
 
This morning i went out on a mission to carry out my punishment from last week.  Unfortunately the environment was not suitable and i told Miss as such before She decided that i would have to try again next week.  i shall leave that as a separate blog post so hopefully next week it will be worth the wait.  We are away this weekend and Miss has given me permission to pack the condoms.  One day...She might be telling me to pack them...for Her.....x

1 comment:

  1. All I can say AJ is that you're a lucky girl!!!!
    And a bit of advice....go slow and use more lube than you think you need....when you think you're lubed enough just add a little more!!!
    My wife took me the first time while I was on my back with my legs up over her shoulders....she wanted to watch my face as she penetrated me the first time and I can't think of a more intimate way to give up your virginity and any last little bit of masculinity!!!
    You've mad a wise choice in getting something in a reasonable size for you....I've heard from girls whose first times were ruined by trying to take something that was far too big the first time!!!!
    Slow and steady Baby....you'll know when to ask her to fuck you harder....
    Wish I could be there to hold your hand!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete