Wednesday 26 September 2018

Afternoon Delights

Whilst out shopping yesterday afternoon i received a text message from Miss informing me:
 
'I'm home early sissy and going for a nap.  I expect tea in my chambers at 4'.
 
A not uncommon order from Miss and one i relish obeying.  Miss was already back when i returned so i spent the hour before being required on-line looking at some of my favourite blogs about cuckolding.  A dangerous thing to do as it is bound to get my tiny cock twitching and my panties damp.  i wanted to give Miss a visual treat when delivering Her tea, something She could laugh at and ridicule so i removed my jeans leaving me in a 'male mode' sweater top but with gorgeous pink with black polka dot panties, a deep pink suspender belt and smoky grey stockings fully on show.  Delivering Miss Her tea i wiggled my derriere girlishly as She ordered me to open Her curtains a little.  Miss commented on my pretty panties and how She was feeling a little bit chilly.  i offered to warm Her up but She dismissed me with orders to bring Her more tea in an hour.
 
Another hour of torture for me, knowing that Miss was in Her bed wearing only a wonderfully pretty red satin bra and full panties set.  i dutifully brought Her next cup up and this time Miss told me that i could get in with Her and warm Her up.  i did not need asking twice, removing the male top but retaining my lingerie.  i caressed Miss softly and made sure that my stockings rubbed against Her legs whilst also trying hard to avoid my small cock pressing against Her. 
 
 
 
Miss wanted to talk about the possibility of having someone else know about me being a sissy. She does read my blog. We both agreed that a lover, a Real Man, would get to know as a matter of course but what about another Woman?  Someone Miss could tell or have it brought up in a discussion with friends?  We discussed the potential dynamics, with me assuring Miss that i would not be seeking anything sexual from another Woman unless Miss wanted that to happen.  We had a good exchange about it and i sort of felt that Miss has some interest in it and might look further into it.  Let's see what develops.....
 
By now our bodies were warm and Miss was making the sort of humming noises She makes when She's starting to get in the mood for being pleasured.  i had allowed my hand to stroke and caress Her beautiful pantied bottom as well as the dampening front of Her panties.  Miss was thinking out loud about in what way She was going to make me pleasure Her.  'It would be nice to be inside you Miss' i suggested.  'Shall i get a condom'?
'Use one of mine sissy, from the drawer'.  i took one out as commanded and kept it in my hand whilst Miss gently rubbed my little cock in it's panties.  The moment She touches me it will always get as hard as it can.  When She does touch it i can imagine Her thinking 'this cock is so pathetically small'!  That also helps me get hard for Her.
 
Quite unexpectedly and quite expertly Miss then brought the condom over my sissy clit.  She very rarely does that and it felt so wonderful.  My Miss, not wanting to have my un-rubbered cock inside Her, making sure i am belittled with a condom for the ultimate pleasure.  After asking me if it was hard enough She demanded that i get on top of Her.  It takes a herculean effort for me not to squirt my sissy juice before Miss has cum.  Her cum is the priority and even then i am never to assume that She will let me cum in turn or even let me cum at all.  She must have been feeling very generous as She told me 'I cum first sissy, then you can'. 
 
Miss was immediately into Her verbal humiliation which is unusual as She normally reserves that to make me cum rather than to stimulate Her own orgasm.  When She does this though i realise that i am expected to assist Her as She thinks of a scenario with a lover, someone who can properly satisfy Her.  We interchanged short sentences about Her bringing a lover home.  i told Her about what He was doing to Her whilst She told me what i could hear as i listened.  i tried my best to keep my little cock hard enough for Her but Miss needs more than that, bigger than that so had to help Herself with Her fingers whilst i was insider Her.  In between moans She told me how She wanted to cum hard for 'Him', to show Him how good He was and how much better His cock is than mine.  As Her climax approached i urged Her on, telling Her to 'cum on His gorgeous cock Miss, cum for Him, cum for your lover'.  Cum hard She did and i remained motionless as Her waves of pleasure subsided.
 
'You may cum now sissy' She said and so began my own verbal humiliation as Miss mocked the size of my cock, compared it to this imaginary lover and all of the real lovers She has had in the past.  She told me how i was going to clean up after Her lover had cum inside Her and how they were both going to laugh at my pathetic clit and how much of a sissy i was.  With all of that wonderful ridicule from Miss i hardly lasted, pumping my weak spurts of sissy juice out into the condom.  It's been two weeks since Miss allowed me inside Her and six weeks since i have been allowed to cum into a condom whilst inside Her.  Thank you so very much Miss.
 
i might be well wide of the mark but there was something about Miss this time that made me think that She might be considering getting a lover to play with.  Either making me do the arranging or doing it Herself, i don't know but it was just a feeling i got whilst we were having sex.  Around three months ago She actually did say that 'i think it's time i found a lover sissy' and i recall making a note not to push Her on that, to let it develop to the time when She was ready.  Perhaps those thoughts have come back to Her again?  She knows that i would love Her to have a regular partner, someone discreet who can give Her the sexual fulfilment She deserves and maybe even cater for kinks and fantasies She has? 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is a big day for me.  It's in my sissy cleaning log.  No cleaning duties but the day i have to go out to a shop and carry out my punishment from Miss for poor cleaning two weeks ago.  i am both nervous and excited.  It's going to be highly embarrassing but also arousing.  My blog tomorrow should have all the details of how it went.  Miss is especially keen to know - after all, She came up with it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment