Monday 3 September 2018

Sexy Sunday!

 
 
Or also Super Sunday? 
 
Miss and i enjoyed a great morning and early afternoon out together.  Doing something we both like lots and having a lot of fun doing it.  Plenty of fresh air and lovely scenery coupled with nice cups of tea and.....a yummy bacon roll!  Whilst we were out Miss hinted that 'your luck might be in when we get home sissy'.  These word causing my little cock to twitch in my panties - as it always does when She teases me.  Miss looked really hot as well.  There was something particularly sexy about Her and i told Her so with a sneaky text message whilst we enjoyed our tea.  i already knew that She was wearing a stunning lace black and gold decorated bra - i'd seen Her put it on in the morning and told Her it was a gorgeous bra.  The type a hot sexy woman would wear.  Probably not for the benefit of a sissy, more for a Real Man on a date perhaps.  However Miss may have been feeling particularly sexy about Herself, hence wearing it.  That and Her verbal tease to me had me quite nicely flustered.
 
Once at home Miss made a comment about one of the replies to this blog. From GT.  She told me that what was written was a very accurate summation of how She felt about the whole sissy thing and the roller-coaster of emotions She has been going through ever since i admitted to Her that sexually, i am 100% a sissy.  We had a good conversation about it and i think we can make some good progress from it.  One thing Miss did say though was that i would have to lose the bra or any underwired items (bodies, basques etc) and breast forms on occasions where we were being intimate.  She told me that they just did not do it for Her and made Her feel uncomfortable.  Panties - tick.  Stockings - tick.  Nightgowns/babydolls - tick. Chemises and camisoles - tick.  All acceptable. 
 
That was a fair comment and from now, during moments of intimacy solely between Miss and i, there will be no bras or similar on me and no breast forms.  i can wear them as before but not in Her chambers during sex.  Whether She or a lover would accept them on me (if that occasion arose) that would be something to discuss as and when.
 
Anyway.... Miss is more than entitled to lay down the rules!  So with that established we moved to Her chambers where Miss stripped down to Her gorgeous black lingerie with me in a pair of pretty red, very full lace panties and a pink chiffon babydoll nightie.  i had removed my pretty red lace underwired body - those are the rules!  We fondled and touched each other with lots of nice kisses. i was a little more forceful in my kisses than usual with lots of tongue play. Miss liked that.  Naturally my tiny cock was hardening and Miss stroked it lovingly - asking if my little sissy clit was enjoying it  - oh yes Miss!  Miss ordered me to gently finger Her sex and it was delightful to notice how wet She was. 
 
She then wondered out loud how i was going to make Her cum.  Teasing me with the faint prospect of actually being allowed inside Her but eventually telling me to use my mouth and tongue.  Always an honour.  i just adore orally pleasuring Her and when She told me to use a finger as well it was certain that She was going to cum like this.  She was beautifully loud as well.  Telling me 'I'm going to cum on your face sissy, oh yes, oh yes, oh that's it sissy....I'm cumming'!
 
Once Miss has been pleasured it's always uncertain to me if She is then going to allow me any pleasure of my own.  It is not an entitlement.  It's a privilege if it happens.  Miss deliberated.  She said She would then not allow me to cum as my punishment for last weeks' cleaning failure.  i cheekily asked if She had seen my recent blog 'Punishment' and hoped She might steer that punishment along different lines?  We lay together as She read it and my small sissy cock stayed hard - hoping!  Eventually Miss told me what my punishment would now be but i'll save that for another blog entry - it's very, very good!  She then told me that i could cum and that i was to cum over the back of Her gorgeous black panties.  Oh Miss!! 
 
She lay face down, still in Her bra and panties and i knelt next to Her.  My tiny cock in my hand, gently stroking it, listening to Miss tease me about how pathetic my sissy cum squirts would be compared to those of Her lovers.  How right She is and how i hardly lasted either!  i moaned and sighed as my clit pulsed in my hand before it weakly shot out several jets of sissy juice.  Compared to previous cums it was a lot more than usual but compared to a Real Man - pathetic. The sight of Her there, sated, Her sexy black panties stained with white cum made me think of a Real Man doing the same - but no doubt that would be His second or third load of a lovemaking session - with perhaps more to follow?
 
(for illustration purposes only)
 
 
Miss goes away for three nights today - on business.  i hope She has a productive time and of course i will think very sissy thoughts of Her maybe flirting or taking an opportunity.  Even if nothing does occur - and She's first and foremost there in a professional capacity - it was lovely to be intimate with Her yesterday.  Almost four weeks since the last occasion so no wonder i had a bit more cum than usual! x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment