Thursday 4 October 2018

Sleeping Together

Before i get to the main point of this post i must first say that i've added several more sites to my 'liked sites' on the left hand side of my blog.  The first one is simply called 'A Dominant Wife' - so should not need any explaining and the other two are lingerie sites which feature pictures of Women in some quite gorgeous bras and panties.  The sort you want to see your own Superior Wife/Miss/GF in, wearing for a lover.  It goes without saying that they are also the sort we sissies would like to be seen in ourselves - by our Superior Females and maybe even their lovers too??  Hmmmmm.
 
 
 
Sleeping together.  Miss and i have separate chambers.  Hers is the Master Bedroom, mine the spare room.  She has an en-suite, more storage space, a bigger bed.  That is how it should be.  Miss knows that i would love to sleep with Her just about, if not every night.  It is not my place to ask or expect that.  Miss also knows that my high sex drive would mean that i would be badgering Her to allow me to pleasure Her in some way with my own pleasure also possibly being realised.  Miss does not have the libido I have.  It would get irritating for Her to have me in such a sissy state of arousal right next to Her every night.  Sleeping apart works in Her favour.  Anyway, Her chambers are Hers and if She were to wish to entertain a Real Man in them then why would She want a sissy?
 
Saturday gone however was a rare occasion where Miss actually slept the whole night in my chambers.  Why?  i think it may have had something to do with Her own chambers not having the right bedclothes ready and the fact that on that night i was supposed to lose my virgin sissy pussy cherry to Miss with a strap-on.  i think Miss wanted to fuck me in my own bed rather than Hers.  As things transpired we were both very tired that evening and agreed that my sissy pussy would remain un-fucked until this weekend.  So instead Miss insisted that i condom my little cock and listen to Her humiliate me verbally with Her oh so true comments about how small, tiny and unsatisfactory it is.  How could i refuse?!
 
i was dressed in a very pretty pale pink chiffon baby doll nightie with very full pink lace panties.  Miss was wearing a gorgeous pair of red lace panties with a sheer back.  HotWife panties!  She was on wonderful form.  Belittling my small cock, calling it useless, tiny, hardly something She could feel, un-manly, little.  The humiliation of having to wear a condom even when not inside Her made me feel like such a small-cocked sissy who cannot satisfy Her and that thought aroused me even more.  Miss laughed at my small erection and encouraged me to try and cum like a Real Man would, even though 'we both know don't we sissy, that your spurts are quite pathetic compared to a Real Man'. 
 
Of course i came hard into the condom. My weak sissy spurts accompanied by my girlish moans and whimpers.  i bucked my hips and let out little girly sighs, running my free hand over the delicate material of my baby doll.  Miss wanted no pleasuring of Her own - not that my tiny cock gives Her much of that - and soon we were away to sleep.  Waking up in my chambers with Miss still with me was a lovely surprise, one made even more wonderful by the fact that She was wearing a beautiful pale blue vintage Olga gown.  Miss owns at least four of these and has not worn them for ages.  She looks stunning in them, especially when She wears them with stockings and suspenders and bra and panties as the lines of the lingerie show through and drive me mad with desire for Her.  Maybe Miss will take to wearing them again with the colder nights setting in? 
 
We are away this weekend, by the sea.  Lots of fresh air and time outside.  It's been deemed my 'sissy birthday'.  A year after my sissiness (even though it's always been there) was brought out into the open properly.  Unless something untoward happens, Miss will be fucking my sissy pussy this weekend.  i can't wait! x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment