Sunday 14 October 2018

Did She Mean What She Said??

 
Don't panic - this musing is nowhere near as marathon a post as the previous one!  It's something i felt i had to write as quickly as possible whilst the memories are fresh of certain things Miss said to me over the last four days.  i plan to take each of Her comments in turn and attempt to analyse them - to try and make sense of what She meant when She said them.  The output of my analysis will be what i think She meant.  If i'm wild off the mark, i'm sure Miss will tell me! 
 
Firstly though what a wonderful session this morning with Miss.  It could have happened last night but Miss was very tired.  i was tired too but i always have energy for Her, especially when i sense that She is going to expect me to attempt to pleasure Her.  We both retired to the same bed with us both wearing something very pretty.  In Miss' case a lovely dark blue cami-top and matching French knickers set.  Some delicious lace detailing around the legs of the knickers (they cannot be called French panties!) and made of a luscious silky fabric.  i was wearing a pair of my special 'cuckold sissy' full panties in yellow with 2 rows of girly white ruffles on the rear and the words 'Cuckold Sissy' embroidered on the front.  i've posted a picture of a similar pair in pink which i wore when Miss fucked my sissy pussy.  Over these i wore a gorgeous yellow double layered chiffon baby-doll nighties with a pretty lace trim at the sleeves, bust and hem.
 
Miss had actually admonished me for not having my breast forms in - which was a pleasant surprise - i'd actually forgotten to pack them.  'I'll let you off sissy' She said.  Once Miss had been sated with tea She gradually begin stroking my tiny cock through my panties and naturally it hardened to as much as it could with Her wonderful touch.  i too was gently caressing Miss through the front of Her French knickers and it was so nice to feel Her wetness develop.  Miss commanded me to get on top to which i questioned 'with a condom Miss'?  'No condom this time sissy' She replied.  Wow!  i fully expected Miss to use my hardness for Her own satisfaction and then discard me but She had other ideas. 
 
Neither of us were going to last long it seemed and Miss asked me if i could cum at the same time as Her.  'Oh yes Miss, i can do that'. She was of course using Her fingers to assist Her cum due to the lack of size of my cock but Her cum came hard and seconds into Hers so did mine.  My little spurts of sissy cum being allowed to go as far inside Her as they could swim.  It was wonderful.  i moaned my sissy cum, girlish and feminine and we cuddled lovingly.  A very quick entwinement but very pleasurable for us both and such an honour to be allowed inside Miss without a condom.
 
Back to the topic at hand then.  There were three things Miss said:
 
 
1.  Thursday evening.  As i stated in a previous blog, in politeness and servitude to Miss i offered my services to Miss with the words 'Does Miss need any services this evening'?  Miss scoffed - Her delightful way of dismissing the request  - and added the words 'No sissy, what I need is a lover'.  Oh Miss!  Did She really say that?  Yes She did.  In response i kissed Her lovingly on the cheek and let the kiss linger.  Nothing more was said by either of us.
 
 
 
Analysis: Did She just want to fuck with my mind or has Miss been giving this some consideration?  Remember that a few months ago, in the middle of allowing me to pleasure Her, She told me' I think it's time I found a new lover sissy'. 
 
Conclusion: i think Miss is starting to weigh up the possibility of having a lover to satisfy the needs a sissy can't.
 
2. Last night we were having a really nice dinner out together at the end of a great day.  Miss was telling me that She had a list of things She wanted to make sure i did before the end of December.....'get your dental check-up done....make sure your eyes are tested again.....'  It was a health check list in all effect but then Miss paused as if She was thinking of adding something else but had forgotten it....'Find you a lover with a big cock Miss' i interjected.  Expecting a slap down from Miss i waited but Miss replied 'No sissy, I'm doing that'.
 
 
 
Analysis:  Consider that comment came just two days after the first comment.  i've expressed many times how if it was Her wish to re-engage with other men then i'd do anything She wanted to facilitate it.  It's a role i've enjoyed before.  Miss knows this is something i'd willingly do.  However, there was a very quick dismissal of that with an indication if not a massive hint, that She has Her own agenda.  The use of the present tense was also very striking.
 
Conclusion:  Combining the first two statements made by Miss, is it logical to assume that Miss is already undergoing activities to find a lover?  How long has She been doing this and how?  My own thoughts believe that She may have had a look at one or two discreet dating sites for people already in relationships.  Perhaps something like illicitencounters.com or meet2cheat.com?  I just find it very difficult to detach those two statements as separate entities.  Intriguing!
 
3. Today.  Shopping.  Miss had expressly told me that we would be looking in lingerie shops and that i would be buying Her something.  Naturally i had been looking forward to this. To buy Her something nice, especially lingerie is always an honour.  Additionally Miss may have been planning to embarrass and humiliate me at the same time.  As things transpired the choices on show in the very few shops were not appealing to Miss at all which was a bit of a frustration for us both.  However it was what Miss said whilst we were looking in the first shop that made an impact.  'I'm after some lingerie for work sissy, something dark in colour, pretty, but not something for when I go out to play.  I've got enough for going out to play at the moment'. 
 
 
Analysis: 'Play' is a word that both Miss and i use for sex.  Especially when it has or might involve a lover or bull. Miss referred to Herself going out to play - just Herself - not both of us.  She said going out.  That's away from the home.  It is very rare that Miss goes anywhere where lingerie is a factor in that decision, without me.  Something is changing....
 
Conclusion: i simply can't help but add all three of these profound statements from Miss together.  That they are seemingly connected in meaning and the fact that they were uttered sequentially in such a short period of time.  Is Miss now thinking of doing something for Herself which She knows might not only enhance Her own sex life but give our relationship an aspect of what it used to have?  Is the game back on again and if so.....are the conditions and rules being developed by Miss, at Her own pace.  Where has this new approach come from?  What lies in store for me?  Is that important to Miss - i hope so! 
 
Maybe i have read too much into those statements but Miss has never said anything so profound before and i am certain She meant them to have full impact and for me to understand them as clearly as i have. Was that for the benefit of giving me an erotic mind fuck or are there plan afoot? What's next i wonder?  x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment