Wednesday 10 October 2018

Asking Permission To Play

i'm always horny, i'm always feeling sexually aroused.  i always need to have an orgasm at least once a day and sometimes twice.  i can easily cum three times a day.  Am i abnormal?  Is my sex-drive off the scale?  Is once a week normal?  What is 'normal'??  Before i go on with this muse, here are two cute pictures from last weekend.
 
 
Miss quite liked them and gave me permission to put them in the blog.  i wonder if anyone saw them?!  We actually had a bit of a bad argument on Saturday night which was my fault because i did not get my view over tactfully.  Then it became a battle of wills and a good day/evening was spoiled, on the whole by me.  i was not entirely in sissy mode when it happened and i think therein lies the problem.  Even though under my male clothes i was wearing a lovely red and cream suspender belt, red lace panties and natural stockings, i did not feel very 'sissied'.  i get it that sometimes out in public i have to put on the pretend 'male' persona as there are occasions where i simply have to do that but i also feel that Miss could pre-empt some situations.

How.....by making sure i know that She's in charge.  By 'activating' me as Her sissy prior to a moment or event that my male personality - even though it is mostly subdued - might rear its horrible head and cause problems.  How could this work?  Perhaps Miss could use an explicit word or phrase that is designed to 'trigger' me and which i understand quite clearly that She is going to do or say something that i categorically cannot disagree with. Miss gets Her way....i enjoy Her exercising Her power/authority and peace is assured.

So back to the title of the blog then.  i think i am going to try a new approach with Miss that will stop me from getting sexually frustrated.  I tried it last night and it went like this:

sissy: 'Does Miss require any pleasuring this evening'? (a polite and respectful request to service Miss without asking for anything myself).

Miss: (Laughing).  'You hardly pleasure me sissy, you can't actually think you give me pleasure, so no, not this evening sissy. (Miss belittling me and thus arousing me and making it clear She had no need for me sexually at that time)

sissy: 'Yes Miss, i do try to pleasure you though'. (Feeling very insignificant and sexually inadequate for Her needs - aroused even more).

Miss: 'You do try sissy but it hardly satisfies'. (Beautifully humiliating, dismissive, an honest appraisal and very true!).

i curtseyed and left Her presence with my panties exceptionally wet.  Other than during the times when Miss has allowed my little cock to be inside Her, She has not made a comment like that before outside of the bedroom and it delighted me immensely.  After some minutes i came back to Her and kissed Her softly several times before saying: 'Miss, that was wonderful to hear you say that i don't satisfy you, thank you.  i so hope that you are not missing out on anything because of it'.  She did not make further comment but i hoped that She understood the meaning of what i said. 

Before i retired to my chambers i politely and respectfully asked Miss if i could play with my little cock with the obligatory condom over it.  Miss granted that permission and i had a delightful play with myself, thinking of Miss, moaning and sighing as i came into the sheath.  i think that from now on my best approach should be to ask Miss if She requires anything first and then ask if i am allowed to acquire relief of my own - if She is not interested.  Her downright refusal to allow me to cum on my own would be just as rewarding as Her gift to let me. 

My own inability to give Her the 'real' pleasures She deserves?  Back to my line 'i hope you are not missing out on anything because of it'.  Miss might actually be thinking of finding a solution to that.  It won't be difficult for Her and if She wants my assistance in helping to make it happen, making arrangements, paying for things associated with it and anything else then i hope She knows i will always be on hand.  x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment